Windows 10: BSOD while using Palo Alto software error Netio.sys

Discus and support BSOD while using Palo Alto software error Netio.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just brought Sales and Marketing Pro from Palo Alto software company. I install the software and it tells me to to install .net framework 3.5 which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Recon, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Recon Win User

BSOD while using Palo Alto software error Netio.sys

I just brought Sales and Marketing Pro from Palo Alto software company. I install the software and it tells me to to install .net framework 3.5 which I did, but while checking for installation I got a BSOD with Netio.sys . I then go to go microsoft to download .net framework 3.5 once installed I run the Sales and Marketing pro software. Everything is working fine and then I went to morningstar website and notice it was going slow and hard drive is running high and got the BSOD again with Netio.sys .

:)

Recon, Dec 10, 2016
  2. andybi Win User

Problem downloading updates from Windows store, error 0x80D02002

Turned out that it was related to my Palo Alto firewall.

Details here:

Download error from Windows store

andybi, Dec 10, 2016
  3. Incredible. What an impossible upgrade. Send us a floppy disk, Microsoft if you cant think of anything better !

What a Shambles ! Microsoft really needs to grow up. What a nightmare, this upgrade ! Absolutely incredible. I have been in the IT industry for over 50 years, including the earliest days in Palo Alto and I've never seen anything like it. Come on Microsoft
    !

Charles Bourke Jordan, Dec 10, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Both dumpfiles blames your Kaspersky suite.
    Code: BugCheck D1, {8, 2, 0, fffff8017340173c} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwtp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klwtp.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!StreamDatapTruncateAfterOffset+0 ) BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8017b091250, ffffd001ec405010, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwtp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klwtp.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain+b0 )[/quote] klwtp Wed Jun 03 17:30:17 2015
    Driver Description: Kaspersky Network Filtering Module
    Driver Update Site: Download - Kaspersky Software Product Upgrades | Kaspersky Lab US

Support - Kaspersky Lab Technical Support

Why are you still running a earlier build of windows 10
    Windows 10 Education 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release_sec.161024-1825)

Updating to the latest version and installing all the updates could possible solve this problem or at least make your system as stable as can be.

lifetec, Dec 11, 2016
  5. Recon Win User
    I don't have Kaspersky suite. I might of had it on either windows 7 or windows 8. I am not sure if the other windows system is still installed on the computer when I installed windows 10.

The current security suite I have is Zone Alarm and had it for a year.

The word Kaspersky doesnt show up when doing a search on my whole computer I even checked on regedit for the word Kaspersky, it doesn't come up. So I am not sure why klwtp.sys will show up. Maybe I installed a file that I thought came from YouTube when I mistyped YouTube website and downloaded something from a Russian website that said "youtube ads free".

I have runned a full system scan and downloaded malwarebyte full system scan to make sure there was not virus. It found nothing, but I never know if the "ads free" thing is not read yet my anitvirus companies.

Recon, Dec 15, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    In your driverlist and servicelist there are entrys of Kaspersky,

Running 2 Virus/firewalls is known for problematic behaviour of a system.

Use the kaspersky removal tool to remove remaining parts of leftovers from your system Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab products (kavremover)

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD while using Palo Alto software error Netio.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. Palo Alto XDR malware detector is having conflict with Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Palo Alto XDR malware detector is having conflict with Microsoft Defender: Due to my antivirus expririmg, we decided to activate windows defender av. However, since my Palo Alto is active it makes my defender passive mode.Can I make defender working without removing my Palo Alto? Or is there option to have them work real time?...
  3. Palo Alto XDR malware detector is having conflict with Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Palo Alto XDR malware detector is having conflict with Microsoft Defender: Due to my antivirus expririmg, we decided to activate windows defender av. However, since my Palo Alto is active it makes my defender passive mode.Can I make defender working without removing my Palo Alto? Or is there option to have them work real time?...
  4. Palo Alto XDR malware detector is having conflict with Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft's Defender AV conflict with Palo Alto XDR malware detection product.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft's Defender AV conflict with Palo Alto XDR malware detection product.: Due to our Antivirus program expiration we decided to enable defender AV and ditched our previous AV product what we did not anticipate is that Defender AV does not play nice with Palo Alto XDR malware detection product and sets Defender AV in passive mode. Q1 is there a...
  6. BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software: I have posted this in a bunch of community forums.I was editing some videos using Hitfilm for about 3 hours when all of the sudden I got hit with BSOD. It happened before but I’m pretty sure it was a GPU driver issue since I haven’t updated it to the latest one but everything...
  7. BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Registry Error while using video editing software: I have posted this in a bunch of community forums.I was editing some videos using Hitfilm for about 3 hours when all of the sudden I got hit with BSOD. It happened before but I’m pretty sure it was a GPU driver issue since I haven’t updated it to the latest one but everything...
  8. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  9. BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error

BSOD While Streaming, L1C63x64.sys Error: Lately whenever I stream I end up getting a Blue Screen am an hour or so in. I've narrowed it down to my qualcomm atheros ar8151 pci-e gigabit ethernet controller (ndis 6.30) Network Driver. I've updated it when Windows said I had the current drivers (of course) to ver....
  10. BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys): Hello When using my vpn I get the BSOD. Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) My cpu says it is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, I made sure it was updated still happens. I would appreciate if someone can look at the log posted below I am lost at the moment...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod palo alto