Windows 10: BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

Discus and support BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception the required files are attached below... And if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by windowz, Aug 8, 2015.

1. windowz Win User

BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception
    the required files are attached below...
    And if its a driver issue I dobut I will be able to fix it as my Laptop is over 5 Year old *Sad

I am at work pretty much all day so I wont be able to test this until tomorrow...

:)

windowz, Aug 8, 2015

2. BSoD while rendering in Sony Vegas 13

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information
    is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 8, 2015
  3. sds138 Win User
    BSoD while rendering in Sony Vegas 13

I had 2 new BSoDs when using OBS to record video footage, however it looked just like a regular freeze as it never went to the stop error screen. I have a feeling it could be related to the other ones so these are brand new dumps I am uploading.

012418-9203-01.dmp

012418-9078-01.dmp

Any help would be appreciated.

sds138, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Boozad, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. Sony Vegas and .NET framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony Vegas and .NET framework: I have downloaded Sony Vegas 17.0 and when I try to open for the first time all I get is Failed to Initialize .NET runtime. I have downloaded .NET framework and have tried to turn it on in turn windows features on or off but still Vegas does not work I really need help here....
  3. DLL SONY VEGAS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL SONY VEGAS: I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue =/...
  4. BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game: Hi all, I experienced a BSOD today while in the middle of a PC game. Specifically an unexpected store exception, assuming it was likely a failing HDD I ran "sfc /scannow" which informed me that there were some corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I then ran "DISM /Online...
  5. BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

BSOD While Using Laptop Normally, error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm using windows 10 64 bit version and my laptop is Micro Star (MSI) GL63 8RC. After upgrade ssd (nvme) to Adata SX8200 256GB around 2-3 month my laptop often to get BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I already try to fix it from the other forum (fixing registry file,...
  6. BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build )

BSOD while using Vega 11 Graphics ( New build ): Hello. I've been having this problem with my new build since I put it together. Whenever I install Radeon Drivers for Vega 11 iGPU, my system will crash. I always will get a BSOD while using the iGPU Currently, I have disabled Vega 11 from the device manager and am able...
  7. BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition

BSOD report due to Sony Vegas and inactive partition: Here is my report and the continuation of this thread 97347
  8. Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception

Bsod: Unexpected_store_exception: Gathered files zip attached. Many thanks for your assistance. George 57234
  9. Bsod unexpected_store_exception

Bsod unexpected_store_exception: Hi everyone, (Sorry for my bad english) I have a problem for months with my Windows 10. Firstly, my wireless card (Qualcomm AR922X/TP-Link WN951N) crashes frequently (probably because of the driver provided by Microsoft). Then, I have frequently (at least one time by...
  10. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch: On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build. 5552