Windows 10: BSOD while using torrent

Discus and support BSOD while using torrent in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10) Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Amimie, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Amimie Win User

BSOD while using torrent

Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10)

Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip - Simplify your life

Since this morning I've been having repeatedly BSOD with written BAD POOL CALLER.
    After trying all the tutorial I found on the internet, to remove the last update, update my drivers... I discovered that it only happens when I'm downloading a specific file in using uTorrent. The thing is.... I really want to download that file. So I want to know want's the problem with it. The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site

Thank you for your patience.

:)

Amimie, Nov 10, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Default App for Downloading torrent files

George

You say a right click produces 'Open in New Tab' . . . are you right clicking the magnet file on a page in your web browser?

You need to download the torrent file to the downloads folder on your PC

Then right click the torrent file on your PC and follow the steps above

You are correct uTorrent or BitTorrent will not show up in the list of Default Apps because that is not really installed on your PC like a conventional App, it is simply copied to the folder I listed above when you install it

DaveM121, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Torrent list reload

Hello,

I lost all my torrent download list on the Bittorrent torrent client because i had to format Windows. Is it a way to reload
    the download list (batch) or store it so i can recover it before Windows become faulty?

georgioumarios, Nov 10, 2020
  4. lnd2288 Win User

BSOD while using torrent

Best Torrent Software?

+1 on my list

lnd2288, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

BSOD while using torrent

1. BSOD while using torrent - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. BSOD while torrenting to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while torrenting to external hard drive: Hello, title says it all. Basically I was torrenting a large file to an external hard drive. For many hours, it worked fine, and while I was using the laptop, it was just for listening to music. It was the only torrent I was downloading during the time and I wasnt seeding...
  3. BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc: I've had the title happening since last night, and I think its related to the replacement mini PCI-E wifi card I installed last night, but then again there was a dmp at 8 am yesterday also, but was still doing the same just normal browsing. I think I was watching some...
  4. PAGE FAULT BSOD when torrenting?

PAGE FAULT BSOD when torrenting?: Hi, I'm getting recently many "page fault in nonpaged area" BSOD and I think it happens only when I'm using torrent downloads. I saw some related posts with similar issues, but they all about DELL laptops, and I own Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro with windows 10 home edition that came...
  5. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD While Torrenting

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD While Torrenting: Hello, I just bought an Asus Laptop, and ever since I bought it, it´s been having the same issue, BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, but it only happens while torrenting. At first, I thought it was faulty RAM, so I asked for a new PC (same model) on the store I bought it,...
  6. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Hello, I had posted previously here: HTML Code: "]Windows 10 Help Forums . It's not my intention to begin a new thread, but I'm not sure with how old that one is that it will get visibility. It was brought to my attention (thanks @axe0!) that I was using a pirated...
  7. BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe)

BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe): Hello. I have a huge problem. For several weeks now ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, whenever I try to torrent something, my Laptop is crashing and getting the blue screen of death, caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe+14f4d0. I searched and tried several fixes but it still...
  8. BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent: Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help. Error Message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658,...
  9. BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled

BSOD when torrenting - kmode_exception_not_handled: Only seems to have started in the past week or so. Usually use uTorrent with NordVPN. After about 10-15 mins, BSOD " kmode_exception_not_handled " Tried a different torrent client. Same problem. Tried other things with NordVPN connected... seems fine. So it only seems...
  10. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Here are my logs, as well as the system specs from CPU-Z. I have narrowed the problem down to ONLY when I am torrenting - doesn't matter what it is, that's the only time I can reproduce the problem. What I've done: - chkdsk on all 5 of my drives, no problems -...