Windows 10: BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool

Discus and support BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys i'm a new user here and not very much experienced with computers. i only have the basic understandings of things. I didn't know where to post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SSangboi, May 9, 2017.

1. SSangboi Win User

BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool

Hi guys i'm a new user here and not very much experienced with computers. i only have the basic understandings of things. I didn't know where to post this since it's multiple issues so here goes.About 3 days ago my pc BSOD while listening music and running fm17 on the background. I restarted it and since then it has been automatic repair loop. So i decided to do a repair throught the installation iso you get from microsoft, mine is the home single edition 64 bit. So i did all that and made a bootable usb with the media center tool for microsoft and after fiddeling in the bios to make the usb work i managed to get to the setup screen for once other times it was stuck in a purple/blue screen with mouse still moving but nothing is showing up. I tried to do the repair first rebooted my pc but it came up with another error missing file boot\BCD something like that so i searched it and found a fix and again i wasn't able to access the setup screen to go to repair option but the shift+10 works so i used it to the the diskpart command lines to fix the boot but i ended up messing things up in the usb drive itself(i still am not sure what i did wrong, stupid me). Now i downloaded the win10 recovery tool from here to try to fix the boot issues i have been having but to no avail here are the issues im facing sorry for the long story 1. I made a bootable usb with the recovery tool through rufus i have a 4gb pen drive. Settings i used are MRB partition for bios and uefi, partition as fat32 and the other usual stuffs. Now it works but the issue is after the windows splash screen it's black screen a light blue screen flashes for a sec though. Keyboard mouse still working. But the strange thing is if i remove my Hard drive it boots completely but it BSOD after 3-4 mins. I can't for the life of me figure it out have been searching the net for 2-3 days.Windows 10 Forums. 2nd thing is both my Kingston fury rams are working fine and so are the sockets but they refuse to work together strange cos they used to work together.I also can't install windows since windows refuses to boot with my hard drive and also can't fix the boot bcd file. Any help would be really appreciated guys i finally decided to post cos i think i came as far as i could and it's time to ask for help https://www.tenforums.com/images/smilies/001.png

:)

SSangboi, May 9, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

Lightning bolt and gear screen

Use the Windows Device Recovery Tool.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12379/windows-10-mobile-device-recovery-tool-faq

When it is installed start the program and update it if asked.

While the lightning bolt and gear icon is displayed

Start the recovery tool and connect the phone to the pc via usb.

The phone will not be detected. select "My device was not detected." Navigate to Lumia phone and Model as appropriate. Begin recovery.

garym123, May 9, 2017
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    BSODs while reinstalling N8 software using Nokia Software Recovery Tool

Microsoft does not leverage Microsoft Answers as feedback channel. Why ever. Therefore here, your feedback drowns in the Internet swarm.
    For an explanation, please, continue there…

I recommend to hit the button ‘Me Too’ there…

That way, you get notified instantly when something new happens. Furthermore, only one thread must be updated then.

I am not aware of any explanation for this. This is the firmware variant for Vodafone Ireland. Officially, just the firmware version ‘Nokia Belle’ is available via the

Recovery Tool
    . If you had 059G1Q8 for example, you would get Nokia Belle Refresh. You could go for a service centre. There, they would the Care Suite to

change your firmware variant
    . Or alternatively… (the latter, I never tried myself).

Looks like your USB Host Controller is incompatible with the Recovery Tool. One solution might be to determine the brand and model of the USB Host Controller of your computer, and to look for an updated driver. Another solution is to go for another computer,
    like with Windows 7 and just with USB 2.0 ports.

Abi99 (2), May 9, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Bree, May 9, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD while using Windows 10 recovery tool - Similar Threads - BSOD while using

2. PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools: Hello,My problems started a month ago when I was trying to play a game, but every time I opened it, my pc would automatically shut the game down. I figured I needed more RAM memory I had 7.800ish available and I needed 8GB for this game to work, so I purchased 2x16 gb Corsair...
  3. PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t restart even while using recovery tools: Hello,My problems started a month ago when I was trying to play a game, but every time I opened it, my pc would automatically shut the game down. I figured I needed more RAM memory I had 7.800ish available and I needed 8GB for this game to work, so I purchased 2x16 gb Corsair...
  4. Errors while using Windows file Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors while using Windows file Recovery: Errors while using Window file recovery i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors-1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please help me to...
  5. Errors while using Windows file Recovery

Errors while using Windows file Recovery: Errors while using Window file recovery i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors-1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please help me to...
  6. Errors while using Window file recovery

Errors while using Window file recovery: i have been trying to use file window file recovery software, but everytime i enter command it shows either of two errors- 1. Failed to create destination folder or 2. There was an error parsing your command.Please helpme to recover my files. I accidentally deleted few...
  7. windows 10 recovery tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 recovery tool: recovery tool https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recovery-tool/792134a5-3584-4d5c-87fc-ca7f0d9bb664
  8. Recovery tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery tool: I tried to create a recovery usb, but got message that it couldn't because some files are missing. Help? Can I use the windows media creation tool to repair missing files? Thanks...
  9. Recovery tools in windows 10 s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery tools in windows 10 s: Can you please advise what recovery tools are available in windows 10 s can you still reset windows 10 s and do a system restore or a reinstallation from a factory reset media. Also can you uninstall drivers from device manager....
  10. BSOD While using browser tools

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While using browser tools: first of all sorry for my english, Hello i just recently work on new company and my work focus on using tools from the browser suddenly my laptop got BSOD while open the tools on my chrome or mozilla the text it self said " IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE" if i close my...