Windows 10: BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class

Discus and support BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I got a built computer and I'm getting BSOD with different bug checks, or crashes every day. Dump files:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by P_Olivér, Dec 9, 2020.

1. P_Olivér Win User

BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class

Hello

I got a built computer and I'm getting BSOD with different bug checks, or crashes every day.

Dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13MJZTgk298rmum0zr9Sv6kaWq0yqg3f9/view?usp=sharing

Specs:

Gigabyte B450M S2H

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

2x8 G.SKILL Aegis RAM

GTX 1660S

500W Psu

500Gb kingston SSD and 750Gb HDD

I ran memory diagnosis, cmd scan, most recent windows updates, most recent graphics card update.

I updated my drivers with Driver Booster 8

I think the problem can be my Psu or the drivers but i can't tell.

Please help me.

:)

P_Olivér, Dec 9, 2020

2. BSOD watching youtube

@zbook

FIX here: BSOD, everytime i watch videos on youtube, DPC watchdog violation - Windows 10 Help Forums

BSODHunter, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Teh_Star Win User
    Recurring BSODs when attempting to watch Youtube videos

Thanks
    Gemzon Mar,

As of this morning, I have done the following:

1. Followed the blue screen errors troubleshooting
    2. Completed both SFC scans and repairs as well as DISM health checks
    3. Uninstalling and Reinstalling video card drivers
    I have not yet tried performing a clean boot, or reparing my operating system using Andre Da Costa's steps, however I once more attempted to watch a youtube video this morning and once more encountered a BSOD, this time with the error

Here is a dropbox link to the minidump from this latest error

Looking forwards to hearing your thoughts.

Teh_Star, Dec 9, 2020
  4. BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class

BSOD when watching Youtube foreshadowed by Youtube seizing up

FIX here: BSOD, everytime i watch videos on youtube, DPC watchdog violation - Windows 10 Help Forums

BSODHunter, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class

1. BSOD while watching youtube, or being in Teams class - Similar Threads - BSOD while watching

2. BSOD while watching shows or youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching shows or youtube videos: Hello, I'm working on my mothers laptop and it's having an issue where it'll freeze and have this buzzing sound and eventually will BSOD. it's a fairly new laptop. less than a year old. HP notebook- da1005dx Would love to get this sorted out as it's pretty frustrating to...
  3. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  4. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  5. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  6. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  8. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  9. BSOD while watching Youtube and on Second Life

BSOD while watching Youtube and on Second Life: So I am watching Youtube videos and on Second Life when I alt tab from unpausing the video back to Sl when everything froze and it BSOD. The System Event Viewer says The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001,...
  10. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640