Windows 10: BSOD while watching Youtube with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M v358.50

Discus and support BSOD while watching Youtube with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M v358.50 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was watching a video on Youtube in 720p (dota2 woot!!) and I was having strange choppy video playing, even though I have fast internet and the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cowlicker12, Nov 12, 2015.

1. BSOD while watching Youtube with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M v358.50

I was watching a video on Youtube in 720p (dota2 woot!!) and I was having strange choppy video playing, even though I have fast internet and the video was already fully loaded. There was also random, short buzzing sounds every now and then. Eventually it just crashed.

:)

cowlicker12, Nov 12, 2015

2. Does anybody know Win10 will support Nvidia Geforce GTX video driver without it being updated every 5 minutes?

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, for late response.

I'd be glad to help you.

I would suggest you to try these following methods and check, if the issue still persists.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to check the hardware specification of your system to support Windows 10 in the link, mentioned below.

Specifications.

Windows 10 System Requirements & Specifications | Microsoft

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

Please contact the NVIDIA graphic card, support team from the manufacturer’s website, mentioned below and check, if it works.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M |
    NVIDIA

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M|NVIDIA

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 12, 2015
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Nov 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD while watching Youtube with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M v358.50

Hi cowlicker12,

It seems you have 1 crash that has occured.
    1 crash isn't something to worry about, your system takes the appropriate actions to solve it.

If you however would like to do something, please try following
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 1: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff800`9ba40000 fffff800`9c534000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Sat Oct 03 04:08:52 2015 (560F38B4) CheckSum: 00ABDFB7 ImageSize: 00AF4000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD while watching Youtube with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M v358.50

1. BSOD while watching Youtube with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M v358.50 - Similar Threads - BSOD while watching

2. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  3. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  4. BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.

BSOD while watching YouTube on Chrome.: For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting a blue screen crash any time I watch YouTube videos on Google Chrome. The blue screens range from Page Fault in Nonpaged Area to Memory Management. I've tried updating my drivers, updating my OS, doing a DISM check and repair,...
  5. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  6. BSOD while watching a youtube video

BSOD while watching a youtube video: Hello. System specs: CPU: I5-4690k RAM: Kingston Fury 2x4GB MOBO: Z97-D3H GPU:R9 280x PowerColor PSU: NZXT Hale v2 Browser: Google Chrome OS: Windows 10 x64 I was watching a youtube video with ~10 tabs open and I received a BSOD saying that I have kdcom.dll missing...
  7. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  8. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream: Watch NVIDIA’s Ultimate GeForce GTX Gaming Event and GTX 1080 Ti Announcement / Livestream Here at 6:30 PM from GDC 2017. [MEDIA] Also view on Facebook: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, World’s Fastest Gaming GPU “Are you ready?” NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...