Windows 10: BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.

Discus and support BSOD whilst gaming & streaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I had the dreaded BSOD tonight while playing Black Ops Cold War, my pc just locked up on me, I restarted and all was fine. I have also been having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anthrax2471, Nov 21, 2020.

1. BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.

Hi, I had the dreaded BSOD tonight while playing Black Ops Cold War, my pc just locked up on me, I restarted and all was fine. I have also been having a issue where I would login to my pc and the screen would stay black with a mouse cursor, I can Alt + CTRL + Del and see the normal blue screen with task manager etc but nothing opens when clicked. I have to reboot the pc and it returns to normal, might not be related but thought i'd mention it anyway.

Thanks guys

Win Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.630)

:)

anthrax2471, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Wupster Win User

BSOD Whilst gaming, please help

Hi All,

I've been getting BSOD errors whilst gaming. I run into the following error\stop codes

FAULTY HARDWARE CORRUPTED PAGE

MEMORY MANAGEMENT

I have run both chkdisk and Windows memory diagnostic tool. Chkdisk said it found corrupted files and fixed them. Windows memory diagnostic found no errors. The BSODs are persisting even after both of these steps.

My relevant Specs are

Ryzen 5 1600

Asrock AB350 pro4

16GB Gskill DDR4 RAM

Nvidia GTX 970

I have attached three recent BSOD minidump files via dropbox, I hope these are enough.

Dropbox - bsod dumps.zip - Simplify your life

can anyone point me in the right direction for a fix here?

Thanks everyone

Wupster, Nov 21, 2020
  3. me067 Win User
    BSOD watching online stream

Hi

I have a BSOD watching an online stream, I don't know if it's related but games that my computer should handle fine have been lagging whilst some more demanding games run perfectly.

me067, Nov 21, 2020
  4. BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.

Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Sorry to hear about your issue with lag while streaming. That can be super frustrating. You may wish to try the following steps to see if it helps clear things up and get them running smoothly. For best results,
    try them in order to see which works best for you.

1. If possible, connect both your Xbox One console and your PC over a wired Ethernet connection.
    2. If a wired connection isn’t possible, try lowering the quality level. For information on how to change your quality, see

How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    3. To try to improve your game streaming experience, see
      Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance
    4. Finally, try the Test streaming option for additional suggestions for your specific network configuration:
      • Select Connection, select your Xbox One console, and then select
        Test streaming. The Xbox app will test the streaming connection and report its results.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results!

XBF Amber M, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

BSOD whilst gaming & streaming.

1. BSOD whilst gaming & streaming. - Similar Threads - BSOD whilst gaming

2. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  3. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  4. BSOD Whilst Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Whilst Gaming: Hello,Since last month, my PC keeps blue screening on whilst I am playing games, specifically the game Rust. I will start the game and within a few minutes it will blue screen.It gives these 2 error codes:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I have played multiple...
  5. BSOD Whilst Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Whilst Gaming: Hello,Since last month, my PC keeps blue screening on whilst I am playing games, specifically the game Rust. I will start the game and within a few minutes it will blue screen.It gives these 2 error codes:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED,SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I have played multiple...
  6. Bsod whilst playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod whilst playing games: My PC BSODS Critical_Process_Died whilst playing gamesDMP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoDwxz1NoYMyg9ZG4F7mBgpYnQ9mqg?e=YYtKEsIf anyone could help it would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-whilst-playing-games/40ee6bf7-8bea-414b-bdf3-d44cdac5af69
  7. Question BSOD whilst gaming

Question BSOD whilst gaming: Hi yesterday out of nowwhere i experienced two bsods whilst gaming and also today. The games were bf4 and Forza Horizon 4. My specs are below 8700k@ 4.7GHz all cores 3600mhz 16gb ram Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro+ 650w seasonic psu 970 evo ssd + 4tb WD HDD Windows 10 1809 and...
  8. Constant BSOD Whilst gaming

Constant BSOD Whilst gaming: Hi there, Hopefully you can help me, I'm currently getting alot of BSODs whilst gaming or watching Youtube. I've updated all the drivers that i know off and have memtested the ram and it seems OK. I've recently upgraded the PSU aswell to a EVGA 650W G2 as i thought my old...
  9. BSODs whilst gaming

BSODs whilst gaming: Hi, I've been getting a few bluescreens and generalh CTDs whilst gaming quite a lot. So far I've replaced the motherboard (though becuase the old one was a dud), replaced the power supply (also dud) and rolled back my graphics drivers to 355.98, I also used DDU to remove...
  10. Frequent BSOD whilst gaming

Frequent BSOD whilst gaming: Hi all, I have been getting this BSOD whilst gaming very frequently and for quite some time now, and am finally at my wits end. Any help solving this would be very much appreciated. I had originally thought that the issue was with the Elan mousepad drivers, but updating them...