Windows 10: BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

Discus and support BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle. Would appreciate any help. I ve uploaded minidump file here,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaximIvanov5, Feb 14, 2021.

1. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

Hi,

I am having randomly BSOD. Sometimes when working sometimes when the PC is idle.

Would appreciate any help.

I ve uploaded minidump file here, since I read that this might help finding the issue.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=61284BAFF4013025%2136318&cid=61284BAFF4013025

Thanks in advance.

:)

MaximIvanov5, Feb 14, 2021
  2. mbksys Win User

Bsod and minidump uploads

So I am getting regular bsod and haven't been able to find which driver is causing it, and uploaded the minidump and system info to OneDrive but need to know who and where to upload to at Microsoft for help.

mbksys, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Dukewayne Win User
    BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Feb 14, 2021
  4. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

Bsod and minidump uploads

Hi mbksys, I am Rob, an independent and a 14 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as independents we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.
    If you will work with me I will be here to help until the issue is resolved.

Here is the information you need. Basically post the link into a message here so I can download the minidumps and review the troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors <-- read this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/t...

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive or other file sharing sites (such as MediaFire). If you have problems uploading the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload them from there.

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/sha...

Upload photos and files

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add...

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump

Use OneDrive to upload collected files

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-U...

Here to help,

Rob

------

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance. Feedback definitely helps us help all.

Rob B. - MVP, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help

1. BSOD Win 10 minidump uploaded, please help - Similar Threads - BSOD minidump uploaded

2. Please help with these minidumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  3. Please help with these minidumps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with these minidumps: Hello,My comp is freshly installed and I have experiencing restarts did not BSOD while playing Diablo 4. It has happened two times during the past fortnight. Both times it happened after hours of running D4, and I've been playing D4 for longer sessions without any problem....
  4. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  5. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help interpret BSOD minidump: This is about a user-assembled desktop that was never stable from the beginning 3 years ago and has seen little use since. It keeps crashing with a BSOD even with a freshly installed Windows 10 without any updates, third-party drivers or apps installed. Current Windows 10...
  6. Please help interpret BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD help win 10 please

BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  8. Bsod and minidump uploads

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bsod and minidump uploads: So I am getting regular bsod and haven't been able to find which driver is causing it, and uploaded the minidump and system info to OneDrive but need to know who and where to upload to at Microsoft for help....
  9. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  10. BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!: Hi All, Please can a Techi person please decipher my minidump file and give me an idea of my problem. I am a little savvy with PC's but BSOD deafeat me. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks Steve*Smile I have complied with the Posting instructions and now...