Windows 10: BSOD Win 10 usb headset

Discus and support BSOD Win 10 usb headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’m getting inconsistent but regular blue screens of death when plugging in usb headset and using Discord. Its nit Discord. All drivers updated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DocGood, Feb 18, 2020.

1. DocGood Win User

BSOD Win 10 usb headset

I’m getting inconsistent but regular blue screens of death when plugging in usb headset and using Discord. Its nit Discord. All drivers updated. Random error messages. Win 10 64bit. If I leave the usb headset plugged in and start up, it gives the bsod. If I start Discord and a game program and let everything load, I can plug in the headset and use it all night until it eventually bsod. I can plug it in after everything loads without starting discord it a game and it works most of the time. I have an asus phenom II x4 with steel series keyboard and mouse. Nothing else plugged into usb. Has to be a driver conflict somewhere.

:)

DocGood, Feb 18, 2020

2. Headset USB not recognised Win 10

This is what the Device manager is showing me when i expand the USB list, The issue is i do not know where my headset is on this list, i have 5 USB cables going into my computer, one of which is the headset, but when i remove it and put it back in, there
    is no change to this page, even when i scan for hardware changes. if there is a general driver for all USB's then i would install that but im not sure there is. i have turned the option on to show hidden devices, just incase it was there, but no luck.
    BSOD Win 10 usb headset 843ce2e6-da08-464f-8852-32b4ad75be99.png

thomasmcilveen, Feb 18, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue BSOD Win 10 usb headset :p

cadaveca, Feb 18, 2020
  4. BSOD Win 10 usb headset

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Win 10 usb headset

1. BSOD Win 10 usb headset - Similar Threads - BSOD usb headset

2. WIndows 10 bsod on on win to usb app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 bsod on on win to usb app: Hello, I am trying to make a windows 7 64 to go usb because i want it for personal use.I tried to use the app and i see bsod.an exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2:...
  3. WIndows 10 bsod on on win to usb app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 bsod on on win to usb app: Hello, I am trying to make a windows 7 64 to go usb because i want it for personal use.I tried to use the app and i see bsod.an exception happened while executing a system service routine.Arguments:Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the BugCheckArg2:...
  4. WIndows 10 bsod on on win to usb app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. win 10 microphone headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 microphone headset: HI, I am trying to help someone who relies on voice recognition software due to quadriplegia. He uses a usb mic headset on a win 10 computer. Recently he has had 4 headsets in a row where windows stopped recognizing the microphone, but still recognizes the headphones....
  6. Usb headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Usb headset: Hello, i have problem with "Scorpio HG9055" headset, it looks like the windows doest recognise the usb headset at all, i tried to install the last drivers of the headset but it still doesnt show under the sound>playback/recording it just tells me that there is no headset or...
  7. Bluetooth headset is not displayed (Win 10)?

Bluetooth headset is not displayed (Win 10)?: Hi, with Windows 10 my Bluetooth headset is not displayed. All other devices (Smartwatch, mobile phone etc.) do. And I can connect the headphone to other devices (Sennheiser HD 350BT Wireless), but not to the PC. The basic things like rebooting and updating drivers I have...
  8. Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset WIN.10: Hello, I've recently bought a Tecware Q5 7.1 USB headset - https://www.tecware.co/q5 Windows can detect the headset but it says that Driver is Unavailable, I updated all the drivers and when I configure the audio devices - Sound - playback there's only one device which is the...
  9. USB Headset Issues with Windows 10

USB Headset Issues with Windows 10: All, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 and I am having some issues with my Corsair VOID USB headset. The mic audio sounds like an interstellar transmission sending a distress signal to the Nostromo. I've reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers,...
  10. USB headset – Device Descriptor Request Failed (Win 10)

USB headset – Device Descriptor Request Failed (Win 10): Hi there, I have a problem with my USB headset (Plantronics Blackwire C520-M). Windows is telling me that the device isn't recognized. The device manager shows "Device Descriptor Request Failed". It happened very suddenly; while I was listening to music (everything as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb headset not working after bsod