Windows 10: BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please

Discus and support BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 crashes randomly :/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) Any ideas how to fix this are highly appreciated!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vaehligchs, Jan 21, 2020.

1. BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please

Windows 10 crashes randomly :/ VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)

Any ideas how to fix this are highly appreciated!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    WinDbg report
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 X86
    Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\minidump\012120-7328-01.dmp]
    Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...

BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please

vaehligchs, Jan 21, 2020
  2. madlyy Win User

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily

GPU: RX580 8GB

GPU Driver version: Adrenalin 19.7.5

Display Devices: Viewsonic XG2402 144Hz HDMI

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M Bios version F10

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600

PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W

RAM: 8GB 2400MHz (1 stick)

Issue:

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD (both caused by atikmdag.sys and atikmpag.sys) daily, it occurs randomly and oftentimes it doesn't even show a BSOD, my pc just suddenly freezes and restarts. Have
    already tried DDU to reinstall GPU drivers and I tried various drivers. Have also run memtest x86 4/4 passes without any errors.

Is my PSU or GPU dying?

minidumps: minidump – Google Drive

madlyy, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Vario Win User
    Bsod 116

Ran Hyper X for 2 days no problems. Put the green in, after about 12 hours of system running, it idled for awhile and then BSOD 116. I'm going to increase my ram voltage and also raise the minimum system idle speed to 20x.

Vario, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Vario Win User

Bsod 116

Running p95, got BSOD 116 again, but I have gotten it at idle usually. So I'll run p95 with stock UEFI settings (load optimized defaults in bios) and then see if it happens again.

Then we can probably say its the GPU.

Vario, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. BSOD win 10 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) need help please - Similar Threads - BSOD VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE 116

2. please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    please help me , i have video_tdr_failure: hello , the past 5 days my laptop started to get ''video_tdr_failure'' after i play a video game for a couple of mins , i used to play it with no problems for hours , now i can only play it for couple of mins then my game will crash and my leptop will restart with the...
  3. Need Help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help please: So i plugged in a other set of headphones because i couldn't hear my friend on discord and it worked and then the game i was playing stop playing sound so i quit it and played YouTube to check the headphone and it played and i closed it and reopened it again and now google...
  4. BSOD help win 10 please

BSOD help win 10 please: Been struggling for the last month trying to diagnose what specifically is causing the crash. Always the same symptom....OS will freeze for about 30 seconds then BSOD after kernel timeout. Happens most day's so any crash logs from 11/20-12/2 (today) should accurately reflect...
  5. need help please

in Windows 10 Support
    need help please: I have a windows 7 custom build computer and my friend talked me into trying windows 10 x64 1903, so i unplugged my win 7 hard drive and put in a ssd drive i had laying around and put win 10 on it, well i decided it wasnt for me so i removed that hard drive and put my win 7...
  6. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116) or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) BSOD daily: GPU: RX580 8GB OS: Windows 10 64 bit version 1709 GPU Driver version: Adrenalin 19.7.5 Display Devices: Viewsonic XG2402 144Hz HDMI Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M Bios version F10 CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 PSU: Seasonic S12II 520W RAM: 8GB 2400MHz (1 stick) Issue: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE...
  7. BSOD please i need help

BSOD please i need help: Hi, In last 2 days i got 2 BSOD, both of them happened while watching youtube. first one was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - 0x1000007e - ntoskrnl.exe+1c4737 second one was: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - 0x0000003b - ntoskrnl.exe+1bc900 after searching online most...
  8. BSOD win 10 HELP please?

BSOD win 10 HELP please?: Im getting regular Bseod - and desperately need some assistance. please provide next steps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-win-10-help-please/052944f9-b983-4992-b03f-72081f68f383
  9. BSOD Video_TDR_Failure

BSOD Video_TDR_Failure: I'm getting BSOD regularly with many games. Usually when i alt+tab and open them again. Or my screen blinks and crashes whatever game i was playing, or it simply BSOD. The only pattern i found is that is minimizing/maximazing related (at least i think so, it always happen...
  10. BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!

BSOD ON WIN 10 Help Please!: Hi All, Please can a Techi person please decipher my minidump file and give me an idea of my problem. I am a little savvy with PC's but BSOD deafeat me. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks Steve*Smile I have complied with the Posting instructions and now...