Windows 10: BSOD win 10

Discus and support BSOD win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i have bsod issues blue screen while playing CS:GO sorry bad english thanks for helping Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fikri, Dec 14, 2019.

1. fikri Win User

BSOD win 10

hi
    i have bsod issues
    blue screen while playing CS:GO

sorry bad english
    thanks for helping

fikri, Dec 14, 2019
  2. YoDaddy-O Win User

Win 10 BSOD while using

Did upgrade to Win 10 over a month ago. This morning my Lenovo T410 laptop had the BSOD with Error=0xc000000f on it (it does backups overnight). I've run diags on the hardware (mem, motherboard bus, PCI bus and HDD) all PASS. Tried using my repair disk
    (built in Jan with Win7) and was unable to recover. I checked for bad sectors and found none. From CMD prompt I did DISKPART and LIST VOLUME and all volumes say HEALTHY but I see that my C: drive (primary partition) says it is RAW (instead of NTFS). My backup
    media is a network attached (NAS) disk and I used Cobian 11 Backup. Not sure what my next step would be. Looking for suggestions before I have to restore to Win7 and re-upgrade, etc.

YoDaddy-O, Dec 14, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. NGeo Win User

BSOD win 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

BSOD win 10

1. BSOD win 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer: windows 10 home editionafter upgrading to new hardware it rarely, but randomly gets kmode exception not handled BSOD. I am still able to get back to windows and use it smoothly but the randomness of it make me worry.Minidump file on the latest BSOD: dropbox link...
  3. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer: windows 10 home editionafter upgrading to new hardware it rarely, but randomly gets kmode exception not handled BSOD. I am still able to get back to windows and use it smoothly but the randomness of it make me worry.Minidump file on the latest BSOD: dropbox link...
  4. KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED BSOD randomly, both when idling and using the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. im Getting BSOD 0x00000139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im Getting BSOD 0x00000139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Im getting BSOD for this pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-bsod-0x00000139/8f2e35d5-fff5-47ad-b135-44f483bec769
  6. im Getting BSOD 0x00000139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

im Getting BSOD 0x00000139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Im getting BSOD for this pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-bsod-0x00000139/8f2e35d5-fff5-47ad-b135-44f483bec769
  7. Constant BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  8. Constant BSOD at random times

Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  9. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  10. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...