Windows 10: BSOD win 10

Discus and support BSOD win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i have bsod issues blue screen while playing CS:GO sorry bad english thanks for helping Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fikri, Dec 14, 2019.

1. fikri Win User

BSOD win 10

hi
    i have bsod issues
    blue screen while playing CS:GO

sorry bad english
    thanks for helping

fikri, Dec 14, 2019
  2. YoDaddy-O Win User

Win 10 BSOD while using

Did upgrade to Win 10 over a month ago. This morning my Lenovo T410 laptop had the BSOD with Error=0xc000000f on it (it does backups overnight). I've run diags on the hardware (mem, motherboard bus, PCI bus and HDD) all PASS. Tried using my repair disk
    (built in Jan with Win7) and was unable to recover. I checked for bad sectors and found none. From CMD prompt I did DISKPART and LIST VOLUME and all volumes say HEALTHY but I see that my C: drive (primary partition) says it is RAW (instead of NTFS). My backup
    media is a network attached (NAS) disk and I used Cobian 11 Backup. Not sure what my next step would be. Looking for suggestions before I have to restore to Win7 and re-upgrade, etc.

YoDaddy-O, Dec 14, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. NGeo Win User

BSOD win 10

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

BSOD win 10

1. BSOD win 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Several Event ID 41 errors, but haven't experienced a BSOD or any unexpected shut downs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several Event ID 41 errors, but haven't experienced a BSOD or any unexpected shut downs.: I guess I should preface this by saying that I've probably spent equal amounts of time troubleshooting as I have doing normal tasks on this PC, but this is the closest I've come to figuring out my issue and I'm not too sure where to go from here. Last year I had to do a...
  3. bad system config info - instant bsod

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bad system config info - instant bsod: Hi I accidentally unplugged my pc while it was running and now whenever I turn it on I get a instant bsod that says bad system config info. what can I do to fix this without wiping my data? I tried this...
  4. BSOD with Code 135 and 51

BSOD with Code 135 and 51: Hello, I have recently had two BSOD's and I think it could be related to my RAM. I have run Aida64 for over 9 hours and MEMTEST+ for over 5 hours but nothing failed. Here is the first report from Reliability Viewer. Problem signature 1/28/2020 6:24AM Problem Event Name:...
  5. BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode

BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode: so, my computer is Windows 10 and it is in a BSOD loop with the error "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", so it stays in that loop forever, the computer does not go into automatic repair mode, and I was also unable to enter this mode by interrupting startup three times like I read in...
  6. Facing issues with BSOD with error: 0x000000ef

Facing issues with BSOD with error: 0x000000ef: Hi, I wondered if anyone would be able to analyse this dmp file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w2SEOPFcekqZ0KF0agtSftysZPj5t_rL It crashed with an event 1001 error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffbb8f0fac1400,...
  7. PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC not starting after BSoD. Keeps showing a Blank Screen.: Today, while using my laptop normally, I encountered the Blue Screen that had the code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION It restarted and ever since then I am facing a blank screen. Mouse is not responsive. Keyboard is but there is a huge delay in its response. I have tried...
  8. Assistance With a Couple Recent BSODs Since Upgrading

Assistance With a Couple Recent BSODs Since Upgrading: I've gotten a couple of crashes in the week or two that I've been running win10. The first was a typical looking one, but the 2nd was a new-look windows 10 style and it said "critical process died". Very descriptive, huh. So I ran the V2 collector to gather some of the dump...
  9. I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10)

I've gotten 3 BSoD's in the last week (Win 10): My PC has been acting up lately, being a little slow at some things and causing me a lot of issues with Steam lately, but has slowed down. Apps frequently "stop responding" as well. The main issue now is that I have been getting fairly frequent BSoD's on top of all this,...
  10. Help with constant BSODs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with constant BSODs?: My computer (Dell Inspiron 17 5000 series 5770) has been blue screening for a while, and it's getting really annoying. The two most common are UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, though others have popped up as well. I've tried several different fixes,...