Windows 10: BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe

Discus and support BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi after wiping my laptop and doing a new install of windows 7 ultimate 32bit and after applying windows updates, I have been having BSOD problems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Destructor, Jun 29, 2016.

1. BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe

Hi
    after wiping my laptop and doing a new install of windows 7 ultimate 32bit and after applying windows updates, I have been having BSOD problems. I've just restored windows to enable me to even post here as often when I went on line using Opera browser and tried to just register on the forums it caused a crash and yet other times it happened seemingly not due to anything.
    I had downloaded bluescreenview before and it said krnl.exe was causing the problems. I don't have the dump files now though as I've had to restore.
    I've attached dm log collector files saved before the system restore point.
    I've also ran chkdsks with no problems showing up.
    It all seemed to start after updating windows, yet before I fully wiped and installed windows my laptop (due to malware issues), windows was fully up to date with no problems.
    I didn't have a disk with drivers, some I got off dell's website before wiping, others I had to find manually after looking up hardward IDs.
    I'm not sure whether or not windows restore has worked i.e. stopped the BSOD. All I do know is my system has quite a few updates not installed because of it. (due to having to restore)
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    P.S. I also tried this debug but it didn't work:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/977186

:)

Destructor, Jun 29, 2016
  2. J. C. Griffith - jcgriff2, Jun 29, 2016
  3. Qbarrel Win User
    Getting BSOD in Windows 10 several times per day

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 (from Win 7) several months ago, I have been plagued with daily BSOD. Every time it gives me the following error:

Kernel Security Check failure

Here are the most recent dmp files: Windows Dump Files – Google Drive

Qbarrel, Jun 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe

For Windows 7 please go here for help

Thema:

BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe

1. BSOD Win 7 32bit Kernel ap exe - Similar Threads - BSOD 32bit Kernel

2. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it and it BOOTLOOPED. So i tried enter bios and boot menu...
  3. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  4. 32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32Bit Win 7 to 64Bit Win 10: So i tried to install win 10 64 bit on 32 bit win 7. Before i boot everything i installed WinToHDD and i already reinstalled it. Everything seems be fine but then they stuck at Win Logo with Spinning Wheel in it. So i tried enter bios and boot menu everything seems fine...
  5. ISO Windows 7 32bits

ISO Windows 7 32bits: Dónde puedo descargar ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-windows-7-32bits/b475e940-451a-412f-8c2c-50ce65c2db89
  6. ISO Windows 7 32bits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ISO Windows 7 32bits: Dónde puedo descargar ISO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-windows-7-32bits/b475e940-451a-412f-8c2c-50ce65c2db89
  7. Is it possible to run a Win 7 driver 32bit on a Win 10 or 11 OS install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to run a Win 7 driver 32bit on a Win 10 or 11 OS install?: I have an industrial laser cutting machine $80K that I bought back in the XP days. I managed to get it to run on Win 7 about 6 years ago but I'd really like to get it to run on Win 10 or even 11. It is a 32 bit driver, the manufacturer stopped driver support at XP. Is there a...
  8. Is it possible to run a Win 7 driver 32bit on a Win 10 or 11 OS install?

Is it possible to run a Win 7 driver 32bit on a Win 10 or 11 OS install?: I have an industrial laser cutting machine $80K that I bought back in the XP days. I managed to get it to run on Win 7 about 6 years ago but I'd really like to get it to run on Win 10 or even 11. It is a 32 bit driver, the manufacturer stopped driver support at XP. Is there a...
  9. BSOD - NT Power Kernel - Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - NT Power Kernel - Win 10: Hi, have done the upgrade from Windows 7 on fairly old hardware I guess now, I think these crashes which are happening at least once a day, random times, sometimes after boot, others after running a while maybe driver related. Have attached my DMP files as requested, have...
  10. Have win 7 64bit Danish - would like win 10 32bit english - help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have win 7 64bit Danish - would like win 10 32bit english - help: Hi, I know this is a tricky one and I cant seem to find the answer anywhere - I like to download windows 10 32 bit from MS homepage and install it on a laptop which is born with 64 bit Windows 7 Pro Danish. I'm not sure if this can be done, but I'm thinking something like...