Windows 10: BSOD Win Stop Code Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys

Discus and support BSOD Win Stop Code Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have really big issue here. One day when i using my pc, it gave Video TDR Failure error then i startup a new clean Win 10. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emrecançakır, Mar 9, 2019.

1. BSOD Win Stop Code Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys

Hello everyone,

I have really big issue here. One day when i using my pc, it gave Video TDR Failure error then i startup a new clean Win 10. In dxdiag my display card shows Microsoft basic display, but i have ATI Radeon HD 8350 (OEM) and i cant update my display driver. When i try update this,it gives same error Win Stop Code Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys.. Can someone help me about this issue?

:)

emrecançakır, Mar 9, 2019
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD Video TDR Failure

She probably needs to do a video driver update. Get her to go to the manufacturers website for her graphics card and update her graphics card drivers.

Try looking at this thread to see a similar problem: BSOD video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys

philc43, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Daidala Win User
    stop code - video tdr failure(igdkmd32.sys).

Hi all, In advance, I really appreciate your help.

I have a serious speaking impediment and use a Dynavox tablet which had Win7 32. I wnet to Microsoft's Windows 10 upgrade for assistive technology users. The initial download page said the tablet had everything necessary to proceed. So I did, and I know Win
    10 is on it now since it said the download was successful and it welcomes me as a Dynavox user, which did not happen with Win7. Now Win 10 won't start. I get BSOD with message : stop code - video tdr failure(igdkmd32.sys). I've researched and find
    this is an Intel driver issue because the graphics card for Win7 doesn't work with later versions of Windows. I found out that Intel last month released a new graphics driver that I think may solve the problem. The driver is : Intel® Graphics Driver
    for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40] Version: 15.40.28.4501 (Latest) Date: 8/12/2016. Available Downloads : Windows 7, 32-bit* Windows 8, 32-bit* Windows 8.1, 32-bit* Windows® 10, 32-bit*.

Questions : I think if I use a bootable USB to roll back to Win7 32 bit and update the old driver to this new one it would allow me to get a Win 10 that works. What is the method for doing this with a bootable USB and is this what I should do? What data
    do I put on this USB?

And how do I update the driver? I have this that I downloaded but not sure how to use it successfully :

Application (.exe) Intel(R) Graphics Installer 112 MB (118,000,136 bytes)

Is there anything else I need to do?

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated!

Intel® Atom™ Processor D2500/D2700/N2600/N2800 Series with Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3600/3650
    November 2011 No Yes (32-bit only)
    No No No Cedarview

Daidala, Mar 9, 2019
  4. BSOD Win Stop Code Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys

I keep getting a blue screen With a stop code Video TDR failure

How to correct the stop Code TDR Failure

David Storer-Blasini, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Win Stop Code Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys

1. BSOD Win Stop Code Video TDR Failure atikmpag.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Stop Code

2. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys: I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI...
  3. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys: I'm running into an endless loop of bizzare screen flickering and screen resizing and finally ending up in a BSOD and restart. This is happening only when I connect my laptop HDMI port to a new 32" LG monitor NVIDIA G-Sync 32GN63T. This doesn't happen when I connect the HDMI...
  4. BSOD - Video TDR Failure - igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure: Need help with this driver issue, The device was working well before the hdd died and it is unrecoverable. This code i am not getting anything on it., i found for the igdkmd64.sys but not for the igdkmdn64.sys....
  6. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure: Need help with this driver issue, The device was working well before the hdd died and it is unrecoverable. This code i am not getting anything on it., i found for the igdkmd64.sys but not for the igdkmdn64.sys....
  7. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys: Hello! Recently whenever I've been trying to play Valorant, but every time I hop into the game I keep getting the blue screen of death that says Video TDR Failure. It's really quite annoying, and I'm concerned that it means that my computer model is insufficient for my...
  9. video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys

video tdr failure igdkmd64.sys: Hello! My laptop screen goes black every 5-10 seconds, its performance has drastically reduced ando occasionally i get a blue screen with the error in the title of the question. Disabling the Intel graphics adapter helps, but then i can't play most of my video games due to...
  10. Video TDR Failure Atikmpag

Video TDR Failure Atikmpag: Getting real tired of PC getting this and rebooting 7 or 8 times a day. I have updated my driver 3 times ( It says it is latest but I force the update again hoping maybe to fix it. ) The PC has been doing this since the day I took it out of the box and has gotten worse. used...