Windows 10: BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game

Discus and support BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,firstly I want to apologize for my enligsh if it's hard to read,I am not english-speaker ... So,at sunday I upgraded my win8.1 to win10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xVaasx, Aug 12, 2015.

1. xVaasx Win User

BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game

Hi,firstly I want to apologize for my enligsh if it's hard to read,I am not english-speaker ...

So,at sunday I upgraded my win8.1 to win10 and problems started popping up.After 2-3 days I solved most of them,but this one still bothers me.Its happening only when I start a game (Hounds the last hope) and I get BSOD with "System_exception_error" and then computer restarts.I was searching for something that could help me,even on this forum but nothing works for me + I am not that great with PC so please,if anyone responds - be slow with me *Smile

I am really desperate with this,I hope there is somebody out there to help me *Sad

:)

xVaasx, Aug 12, 2015
  2. motenai Win User

BSOD when starting Warframe (Game)

Lately i've been having a strange issue.

I play Warframe quite intensively, and periodically (but i cant quite understand depending on what) the game is unable to launch and it causes BSOD with the blue screen message completly screwed up in lines and bits.

Once this happens i havent found then it happens every time i launch the game and the only solution i found is to uninstall and redownload it from scratch. It worked for a while, but this time it isn't and even after reinstall the game just causes BSOD.

I tried updating the videocard drivers, resulting only in getting the screwed up BSOD screen rather than the standard one with the memory dump percentage, but it didnt help fix the problem.

I tried verifying the game files, run it in 32bit instead of 64, disable multithreading, DX11 and DX10, nothing made a change.

Here i add a link to the minidumps (5 of them) Warframe_Minidump.rar

Not sure if anyone can give me an answer of what i should do to solve the problem but i hope so.

motenai, Aug 12, 2015
  3. BSOD when starting Warframe (Game)

Try report this issue through Feedback Hub app.

Check the game manufacturer's website and see if there is any new update and you may contact their support too.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Aug 12, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Hello, Xvaasx and welcome to the forums. I will try to help you, but I need you to do something first.

Please go to your last post and in the bottom left corner click 'My System Specs'. there is a link there to update your system specs, click it and fill them all out in as much detail as possible. Please list Manufacturer and Model, and list Desktop or Laptop. If it is an OEM, please list the Manufacturer and Model number. Please be sure to list your PSU and CPU cooler. If you would like to know what we would like, please click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post and see mine.

I looked at your dump files and the last few are the same.

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff803184a7ccc, ffffd0002393cc40, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for xhunter1.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for xhunter1.sys Probably caused by : xhunter1.sys ( xhunter1+36c5 )[/quote] Xhunter1 is the Themida protection driver (anti-decompiler application). A BSOD is usually caused when a game has been hacked.

Also Named was

Code: ffffd000`2393d0a8 fffff801`f950b732Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgidsdrivera.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgidsdrivera.sys avgidsdrivera+0x1b732[/quote] Which is the AVG IDS Application Activity Monitor Driver

Code: ffffd000`2393c9a0 fffff803`1836ce40 nt!NonPagedPoolDescriptor+0x1140 ffffd000`2393c9a8 fffff801`f7f56b97Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfehidk.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfehidk.sys mfehidk+0x76b97[/quote] Which is the McAfee Host Intrusion Detection Link Driver

Code: fffd000`20620998 fffff800`0afacc9cUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfeavfk.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfeavfk.sys mfeavfk+0x2cc9c[/quote] Which is McAfee Anti-Virus File System Filter Driver

Uninstall McAfee and then use the McAfee removal instructions http://service.mcafee.com/FAQDocument.aspx?id=TS101331
    You cannot run 2 active Anti Virus programs. McAfee is a know cause of BSODs, and needs to be completely removed.

Whatever software you have that is hacked, uninstall it or get a legal copy.

essenbe, Aug 13, 2015
  5. xVaasx Win User
    Thank you for responding essenbe.

Ok,i uninstalled McAfee (I did uninstall it the day I got my hands on this PC,but it looks like some files survived) and filled my specs.The two more bugs (themida and AVG) needs to be uninstalled too ? I cant find them on disc

xVaasx, Aug 13, 2015
  6. essenbe Win User
    Use the McAfee removal procedure I linked to so you can get rid of the McAfee that was left over. I would uninstall the AVG now and just run the built in Windows Defender. After uninstalling AVG, use their uninstaller AVG | Download tools and utilities. After we get you stable, maybe you could try reinstalling it and see if it causes you problems. AVG is probably an AV that you downloaded. As I understand it, Themida is an anti-cheat used by some games to detect illegal and cracked games. Uninstall all cracked or illegal software and games. It should cause you no problems otherwise.

essenbe, Aug 13, 2015
  7. xVaasx Win User
    Ok,so I completely removed AVG and checked it.Error popped out again.It can't be caused by some cracked game,I had not this error earlier

xVaasx, Aug 13, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

Driver Reference Table, basically that's what it is. It checks to make sure a game has not been hacked. If it has, it causes a BSOD.

This is the maker's web site Oreans Technology : Software Security Defined.

essenbe, Aug 13, 2015
  9. xVaasx Win User
    Ok,I will get rid off them.Is it possible that this software Themida is only in win10 ? Because in win8.1 I had no problem with this

xVaasx, Aug 13, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    No, I'm pretty sure it is a part of the anti-cheat system in the game itself. Sort of like punk buster if you are familiar with that.

essenbe, Aug 13, 2015
  11. xVaasx Win User
    Ok,I deleted all programs and games I thought they could be causing that error (cracked or downloaded files) but nothing has changed.Error keep s bothering me *Sad

xVaasx, Aug 13, 2015
  12. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Aug 13, 2015
  13. essenbe Win User

essenbe, Aug 13, 2015
  14. Boozad Win User
    @xVaasx can you confirm exactly how much cracked stuff you have downloaded and installed?

Boozad, Aug 13, 2015
  15. xVaasx Win User
    So Kaspersky found nothing,the superantispyware found 420 threats and got rid off of them and ESET is running.Sorry I wanted to wait for all of them to be complete,but its taking too long so I will update this post when ESET is done

Boozad - winrar and a few games which (I dont know why) I didn't play over year (almost)

EDIT:Ok,ESET found nothing.

xVaasx, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game - Similar Threads - BSOD win10 System_error_exception

2. BSOD when starting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when starting a game: Whenever I try to start a game , a specific game nit all of them , I get the BSOD giving error Page fault in non paged area The reason xhunter1.sys I tried deleting the fike but it kseps coming back I contacted the game's customer support but apparently this case is...
  3. BSOD when starting a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting a game: I recently updated my computer by installing new MB, CPU, RAMs and a M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  4. bsod when starting games

bsod when starting games: Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition) I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10 all the drivers are up to date! I have : processor: i5-4670 3.40 GHz...
  5. BSOD when starting game (WoW)

BSOD when starting game (WoW): Hi all, I am new here, and hopefully can ask the braintrust for some help. I recently returned to the game after a long pause (WoW). Now my system crashes almost instantly (within the first 20 seconds) of logging in and beginning play. I am at a loss as to what could be...
  6. BSOD when starting a mmorpg game

BSOD when starting a mmorpg game: I don't why im getting a BSOD when starting mmorpg games i don't get a BSOD with some other games ex: dark souls, roblox, speedrunners, brawlhalla, ETC but if i try to play atlantica online it just gives me a BSOD when the game starts my firewall or antivirus is not blocking...
  7. SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's

SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's: Hello and thank you for looking into my problem. I have had issues with Windows 10 before after upgrading from 7. BSOD after BSOD. So I decided to do a fresh install of 10 to see if it solved any problems and it did! .. For a little while, anyways. So now I come to...
  8. BSOD playing most games System_error_exception atikmdag.sys

BSOD playing most games System_error_exception atikmdag.sys: I recently upgraded my computer from windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I did a full disk wipe while I was at it, so I've only played a few games on my new system. I am able to fully run most games (Bioshock Infinite, Hitman, Witcher 3) but when I eventually exit the game...
  9. Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys)

Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys): Can anyone tell me what is the exact culprit of first BSOD and what should I do to get rid of it. Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801fb2c107f, ffffd00022e84f20, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwtp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could...
  10. Bsod when starting a game

Bsod when starting a game: Hey guys, When im using my PC for normal use (internet,word,music, etc..) I have no problem. But the moment I start up a game I get a bsod. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it? Thanks in advance! 34221