Windows 10: BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game

Discus and support BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; xvaasx, maybe Boozad will have some suggestions, but if it was my machine, I would do a clean install. That should start you off clean. Then DO NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xVaasx, Aug 12, 2015.

1. essenbe Win User

BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game

xvaasx, maybe Boozad will have some suggestions, but if it was my machine, I would do a clean install. That should start you off clean. Then DO NOT install any cracked software. You can see where it got you. Boozad and I can help you with the clean install and try to make sure you get rid of all of the bad stuff first.

essenbe, Aug 13, 2015
  2. Boozad Win User

I'd certainly go the clean install route, who knows what's been installed on that machine.

Boozad, Aug 13, 2015
  3. xVaasx Win User
    Well I dont feel it on reinstallation of system I would like to try going back on 8.1,but thats not working (it says that PC have some files deleted,by I did not delete anything).I guess I will have to live with this error ..

xVaasx, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

You can reinstall 8.1 clean as long as you stikk have your product key.

Boozad, Aug 13, 2015
  5. xVaasx Win User
    I had my previous system packed up with PC,I dont have any

xVaasx, Aug 13, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    Boozad, Aug 14, 2015
  7. xVaasx Win User
    Well,I will try reinstalling win8.1 if I dont solve this today.Thanks for help so far

xVaasx, Aug 14, 2015
  8. essenbe Win User

xvaasx, I would suggest whichever OS you use, to do a clean install. Your problems, as best as I can tell are caused by cracked software and the Xhunter1 and who knows what else that came along with it. You do not want any of that on any Operating System. If you just restore what you had it will be there. You also can't blame Windows 10 for the cracked software and all the stuff that came with it. But, whichever system you install, I would suggest you do a clean install and stay far away from cracked software.

essenbe, Aug 14, 2015
  9. xVaasx Win User
    ​Alright,so,I will do clean install.Thanks for your time guys,solved.

xVaasx, Aug 16, 2015
  10. essenbe Win User
    Good decision. I hope it works out well for you.

essenbe, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD win10 System_error_exception when starting a game - Similar Threads - BSOD win10 System_error_exception

2. BSOD when starting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when starting a game: Whenever I try to start a game , a specific game nit all of them , I get the BSOD giving error Page fault in non paged area The reason xhunter1.sys I tried deleting the fike but it kseps coming back I contacted the game's customer support but apparently this case is...
  3. BSOD when starting a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting a game: I recently updated my computer by installing new MB, CPU, RAMs and a M.2 SSD. I also purchased and installed a new copy of WIN10 professional because of the MB change. It turns on fast and works nicely, except that it goes into BSOD sometimes when I start a game. The...
  4. bsod when starting games

bsod when starting games: Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition) I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10 all the drivers are up to date! I have : processor: i5-4670 3.40 GHz...
  5. BSOD when starting game (WoW)

BSOD when starting game (WoW): Hi all, I am new here, and hopefully can ask the braintrust for some help. I recently returned to the game after a long pause (WoW). Now my system crashes almost instantly (within the first 20 seconds) of logging in and beginning play. I am at a loss as to what could be...
  6. BSOD when starting a mmorpg game

BSOD when starting a mmorpg game: I don't why im getting a BSOD when starting mmorpg games i don't get a BSOD with some other games ex: dark souls, roblox, speedrunners, brawlhalla, ETC but if i try to play atlantica online it just gives me a BSOD when the game starts my firewall or antivirus is not blocking...
  7. SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's

SYSTEM_ERROR_EXCEPTION and random BSOD's: Hello and thank you for looking into my problem. I have had issues with Windows 10 before after upgrading from 7. BSOD after BSOD. So I decided to do a fresh install of 10 to see if it solved any problems and it did! .. For a little while, anyways. So now I come to...
  8. BSOD playing most games System_error_exception atikmdag.sys

BSOD playing most games System_error_exception atikmdag.sys: I recently upgraded my computer from windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. I did a full disk wipe while I was at it, so I've only played a few games on my new system. I am able to fully run most games (Bioshock Infinite, Hitman, Witcher 3) but when I eventually exit the game...
  9. Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys)

Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys): Can anyone tell me what is the exact culprit of first BSOD and what should I do to get rid of it. Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801fb2c107f, ffffd00022e84f20, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwtp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could...
  10. Bsod when starting a game

Bsod when starting a game: Hey guys, When im using my PC for normal use (internet,word,music, etc..) I have no problem. But the moment I start up a game I get a bsod. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it? Thanks in advance! 34221