Windows 10: BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo

Discus and support BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; BSOD, especially when using Teams, on Win10pro. I checked with bluescreenviw but no error string, nothing to show that a device/driver is causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KonstantinosB, Apr 3, 2020.

1. BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo

BSOD, especially when using Teams, on Win10pro.

I checked with bluescreenviw but no error string, nothing to show that a device/driver is causing the issue - seems to be the kernel itself.

Dumps and sysinfo can be found here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuORRJU3XI1XhVZK_jMJCXTgbx7t?e=GU0Ikg

Any help/idea would be highly appreciated - unhappy with the laptop which is brand new :-

Many thanks

:)

KonstantinosB, Apr 3, 2020

2. Win10Pro BSOD "Critical Structure Corrupt" ntfs.sys

I just got a BSOD in Win10Pro. As denoted in the article "BSOD Finding and fixing them" I send

here
    the link to my minidump, msinfo and Speccy files.

... and hope anybody can help me to locate the problem BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo :)

Klaus

Klaus F. Beckstette, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Multiple 0x0000009c BSODs on Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop

Symptoms:
    • Windows 10 Pro BSODs randomly (after freezing). I have almost 12 identical dumps (attached).
    • There seems to be no pattern to it but sometimes it happens when the machine is idle.
    • The machine just hangs and then eventually reboots -- most of the time I don't even see a BSOD screen, it just goes from a frozen screen to reboot and the dump is generated.

Steps Taken With No Success:
    • Ran full memtest with no issues.
    • Clean Windows reinstall.
    • Changed from HDD to Crucial SSD.
    • Updated BIOS and drivers to what I think are the latest (manufacturer website).

Important System Characteristics:
    • Lenovo Z70 laptop with dual Intel 5500 and nVidia GeForce 840M graphics cards
    • Virtualization technology is turned on in BIOS in order to run virtual machines
    • The BSODs stopped for a good while and then started up again quite frequently lately. I haven't been able to pinpoint any changes in how I use the machine.

Most of the dumps seem to point to intelppm.sys --I'm not sure where to go from here.I have attached the output of the information DM log collector. I have gone through all the files and sanitized them to remove any sensitive personal information (according to me) but that shouldn't affect the integrity of the information.

chessoriginal, Apr 3, 2020
  4. BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo

How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home - Global Support - US

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo

1. BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo - Similar Threads - BSOD Win10pro Lenovo

2. Lenovo Laptop BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop BSOD: I have a lenovo yoga 6 laptop and when i try and tunr it on i get a blue screen of death with a critcal_process_died error. i then takes me to another blue screen where i can restart ot go to advanced options. restarting doesnt work and tunring my laptop on and off doesnt...
  3. BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad: Minidump here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApNJF0_XGrKQ7Gn3DPcz0LSrVVgu?e=ybrYydI am connected to a Thinkpad thunderbolt dock with 2 external monitors.Appreciate any feedback....
  4. Win10Home and Win10Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10Home and Win10Pro: When I click on the link " Advanced display settings"at DISPLAY in Settings, I only get this top Screenshot 39.png but not that supposed Screenshot 7.pngbottom. I need to have this Screenshot 7.png because I can adjust bold text and a lot more things I want and absolutely it...
  5. Win10Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10Pro: I just bought from Discount Electronics a refurbished Dell PC with Windows 10 Pro. I can't use Advanced DISPLAY Settings because when I clicked on that link it doesn't show me anything to adjust the text and screen better, like the bold text , the brightness, the resolutions...
  6. win10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win10pro: 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT this is my key for windows 10pro but now is not working why????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro/bc2fc63b-d83e-4f3e-b5a3-09a114de1f3e
  7. win10pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10pro upgrade: I purchased .Windows 10pro Upgrade from Win home to Windows 10 pro . It Sowing "We don't update your PC Error code 0X0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10pro-upgrade/6fffd38d-7bca-48ee-a259-06ef49081498
  8. THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD after iTunes or Win10Pro update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD after iTunes or Win10Pro update: I am having THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER BSOD on HP Probook 450 G1 most often after updating Win10Pro or iTunes and rebooting. Windows resolves the BSOD and then the computer funtions fine for a while. BSOD only on startup or reboot, never while using it.WinDbg localizes the...
  9. nVidia driver 341.74 + Win10Pro = BSOD

nVidia driver 341.74 + Win10Pro = BSOD: Hello Self build rig - a few years old now. Mobo: ASUS P5N-D, Intel Core2 Quad Q9550, 8Gb Ram. Tower case with lots of cooling. Graphics cards: 2 x GTX280 SLi (supposedly supported by driver version 341.74) Multi screen: 2 x 24", 1 x 21 Diagnostics file attached....
  10. Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys)

Win10Pro BSOD System_Error_Exception (NETIO.sys): Can anyone tell me what is the exact culprit of first BSOD and what should I do to get rid of it. Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff801fb2c107f, ffffd00022e84f20, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klwtp.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia driver 341.74 win10pro = bsod