Windows 10: BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail

Discus and support BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been getting several BSOD's for awhile now and am looking for some assistance, I went through and removed a lot of programs today as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Definite, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Definite Win User

BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail

Hello,

I've been getting several BSOD's for awhile now and am looking for some assistance, I went through and removed a lot of programs today as well as updated my drivers to ensure it wasn't a problem on that side, my computer still proceeded to Blue Screen so I'm here hoping for some assistance.

Windows Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)

your website uploader wont work for me, so I uploaded my diagnostic files to google drive.

DESKTOP-0E7HMKU-(2020-08-26_03-17-33).zip - Google Drive

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

:)

Definite, Aug 26, 2020
  2. PHRV Win User

dxgmms2.sys BSOD

Hello,

A while back, my computer lost power while it was installing windows updates. Since then, I've had BSODs every couple days, with various errors pointing to a driver error. These were annoying, but manageable. I tried a few basic troubleshooting steps, like
    using a removal tool for my graphics card drivers and reinstalling, but I didn't do much else.

The last couple days, the BSOD rate has ramped up, and I started seeing "dxgmms2.sys" get listed in the BSODs, which is relatively new.

I followed the instructions
    here.

And here are my dmp files resulting from that:
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Au4wk9mJt6sJgcFgkEXA4rOFod4-cg?e=wIzEMq

Thanks.

3. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

interestingkid005140, Aug 26, 2020
  4. BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail

BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail

1. BSOD - Win32F.sys Fail - Similar Threads - BSOD Win32F sys

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod: i recently took my computer to micro center because i was having issues with all my games crashing and they said i havd faulty ram and a faulty motherboard. i then bought new ram and a new motherboard and installed it into my computer. i boot my computer up and try to play...
  6. how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix notskrnl.exe failed bsod and rt640x64.sys failed bsod: i recently took my computer to micro center because i was having issues with all my games crashing and they said i havd faulty ram and a faulty motherboard. i then bought new ram and a new motherboard and installed it into my computer. i boot my computer up and try to play...
  7. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION What failed: iocbios2.sys: I followed the instructions in the two links below and came up with some minidump files. BSOD happens about every 48-72 hours....
  9. BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area

BSOD Netwtw06.sys failed page fault in nonpaged area: Hello! I needed some help as I don't know what to do anymore with this constant crash, sometimes it occurs every 15min and others it won't crash for days. I've been skimming threads and other fixes for weeks and have yet to find a permanent solution. Methods I attempted to...
  10. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...