Windows 10: BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Discus and support BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, After connecting my laptop to an external monitor via HDMI, I'm faced with the BSOD error code as shown below. Is there something wrong with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yx98, May 29, 2020.

1. yx98 Win User

BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Hello,

After connecting my laptop to an external monitor via HDMI, I'm faced with the BSOD error code as shown below. Is there something wrong with my driver or is the HDMI cable not suitable for my laptop? I have yet to try other monitor or cable yet. The problem occurs randomly while I am using my laptop

Attached below is the dumpcode generated during the error:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av1gPsKECpwfih_hOqoFe_2XJVQf?e=zwsBdR

Appreciate any help! Thank you very much

:)

2. WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT"

WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT"

EduardHingerl, May 29, 2020
  3. BSOD on wake up

Hi,

Since the last update my Surface Book regularly gets the BSOD upon wake up. It shows the error: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

This is making the laptop very unreliable.

Please Help.

Sterlingctg, May 29, 2020
  4. BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Blue Screen Issue? WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

Ever since I downloaded the new Microsoft update, whenever my screen times out my computer automatically restarts after displaying the stop error code: WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Have not found much help so far on basic internet searches for this issue.

Maverick1235o, May 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

1. BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT - Similar Threads - BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4: What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32kpowerwatchdogtimeout-bsod-win-10-pro-64-on/9cac5dad-1856-430a-9803-c33d8ba4800f
  4. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4: What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32kpowerwatchdogtimeout-bsod-win-10-pro-64-on/9cac5dad-1856-430a-9803-c33d8ba4800f
  5. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout bsod win 10 pro 64 on surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows BSOD win32k_power_watchdog_timeout on waking up from overnight sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD win32k_power_watchdog_timeout on waking up from overnight sleep: Hello,I have a Lenovo X1 carbon 7th gen and started encoutering the BSOD timeout when it wakes up from overnight sleep. I had a similar situation 2 weeks ago but thought it got fixed after I updated BIOS and Intel Mangement Firmware 12.0 the lenovo support page said those...
  7. Windows BSOD win32k_power_watchdog_timeout on waking up from overnight sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSOD win32k_power_watchdog_timeout on waking up from overnight sleep: Hello,I have a Lenovo X1 carbon 7th gen and started encoutering the BSOD timeout when it wakes up from overnight sleep. I had a similar situation 2 weeks ago but thought it got fixed after I updated BIOS and Intel Mangement Firmware 12.0 the lenovo support page said those...
  8. BSOD win32k_power_watchdog_timeout error code

BSOD win32k_power_watchdog_timeout error code: Device details: Asus ZenBook connected to a Dell P2419H monitor. OS: Windows 10 Home version 20H2 The bsod has appeared twice this week upon waking up the device. This has happened some time after the device has gone into sleep mode. The dell monitor screen might have been...
  9. BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on Surface Book 2

BSOD WIN32K_POWER_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on Surface Book 2: For the last few months, I've been getting the BSOD much more often than before. It often happens upon wakeup when connected to a Surface Dock, but the last time it happened, I was only connected to power. I'm not sure if this happens upon wakeup on battery alone. I've...
  10. win32k_power_watchdog_timeout BSOD - Surface Pro 5

win32k_power_watchdog_timeout BSOD - Surface Pro 5: Over the past few days 2 of our Surface Pro 5's have had a win32k_power_watchdog_timeout BSOD I have gathered the minidump file results as shown below: It looks like it's related to the monitor taking to turn on after restart/sleep, but can anyone confirm if this is actually...