Windows 10: BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive

Discus and support BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a Windows server running windows 2016 and last night I get a BSOD, I needed to reboot the servers.I checked the event log:First Error log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rweiss_74, Jun 30, 2022.

1. rweiss_74 Win User

BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive

Hello,I have a Windows server running windows 2016 and last night I get a BSOD, I needed to reboot the servers.I checked the event log:First Error log with EventID 1005:Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.Second Error log with EventID 1001:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffff9d81ce6be120, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Wind

:)

rweiss_74, Jun 30, 2022
  2. agenthunk Win User

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

I have followed the instructions to setup WinDBG in this videolink:

I did the setup instructions in this video for windows debugger and have the symbol file path saved.
    SRV"C:\SymCache"Symbol information

I do not have the DMP file uploaded online,what I need help with is to manually put the DMP file in the debugger whenever I have a error report.
    Attachment 125045

I have the setup for DMP file checked as Complete File.

I do not know or remember if I did where the Folder by default for DMP files are located and do not know how to use the SDK debugging tool and how to manually move the DMP file to the Debugger X64.

I followed the instructions through this forums link:
    Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis

Attachment 125046

So Am I done?this is my first time using this.

Some help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

agenthunk, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Golden Win User
    Golden, Jun 30, 2022
  4. topgundcp Win User

BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

The dmp file is saved to: %SystemRoot%\MEMORY.dmp (ie. C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp) as shown in the screen shot. You would need to copy it to somewhere else, e.g. desktop. Or you could set to save it to desktop (%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP) if BSOD occurs.
    Next, just run windbg then drag and drop the dmp file into it.

topgundcp, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive - Similar Threads - BSOD WinDbg minidump

2. BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WinDbg not minidump file create only a memory.dmp with Analysis_Inconclusive: Hello,I have a Windows server running windows 2016 and last night I get a BSOD, I needed to reboot the servers.I checked the event log:First Error log with EventID 1005:Unable to produce a minidump file from the full dump file.Second Error log with EventID 1001:The computer...
  3. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  4. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory DMP file: Can someone please run this minidump file and tell me specifically what's causing my blue Screen error to pop-up, I don't understand the errors and the cause.My system specs: Win 1016 GB ddr4 ramRTX 2070512 x2 NVMeintel i10 10th genminidump File:...
  5. Memory DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

BSOD ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi all,I have had my PC crash and was wondering if anyone could interpret all of the info below.Minidump is here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgTCubrZ_eFZ6Vad5xjCDzZKklQK?e=ufowKgOn Sun 10/10/2021 7:38:05 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  7. BSOD ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi all,I have had my PC crash and was wondering if anyone could interpret all of the info below.Minidump is here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgTCubrZ_eFZ6Vad5xjCDzZKklQK?e=ufowKgOn Sun 10/10/2021 7:38:05 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  8. Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD - WinDbg and Minidump included

Nvlddmkm.sys BSOD - WinDbg and Minidump included: Hello, can someone please help me? I have been trying to solve this for a while now.Today while browsing, my PC crashed. monitor turn off, then all other peripherals tunr off, then PC resetHere are WinDbg...
  9. windbg cannot analyze minidump file

windbg cannot analyze minidump file: I have added the windbg window.I did not click on "analyze -v" 85192
  10. BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?: I have followed the instructions to setup WinDBG in this videolink: Install and configure WinDBG - YouTube I did the setup instructions in this video for windows debugger and have the symbol file path saved. SRV"C:\SymCache"Symbol information I do not have the DMP...