Windows 10: BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

Discus and support BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I see what the problem is, replace the quotes ( " ) with * it still has the same error Attachment 125126 I am using the dmp files a from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by agenthunk, Mar 13, 2017.

1. agenthunk Win User

BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help?

it still has the same error

Attachment 125126

I am using the dmp files a from a folder called minudump...when I type minudump into the search bar in file explorer..under this pc that folder comes up first..as I have shown you earlier in screenshot images from snipping tool.

agenthunk, Mar 14, 2017
  2. axe0 New Member

Upload the dump you're trying to access in a zip.

3. agenthunk Win User
    Attachment 125127

agenthunk, Mar 14, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

I don't have any problem with those dumps.

Could you try to open the dumps you uploaded?

5. agenthunk Win User
    Attachment 125304

As you can see I downloaded it and then moved it to desktop and then took one file from the folder and placed it to the desktop and ran it and it still gives this error.

agenthunk, Mar 15, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Go through the installation of WinDbg again, only follow these instructions, See if that makes a difference.

How to Install and Configure WinDBG for BSOD Analysis

Also, create a Temp folder under the root of C:, C:\Temp. Move the .dmp there and try opening it.

Ztruker, Mar 15, 2017
  7. agenthunk Win User
    here is an update

Attachment 125393

Attachment 125394

agenthunk, Mar 15, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

Glad it's working now.

Ztruker, Mar 16, 2017
  9. agenthunk Win User
    Thank you everyone for the help *Smile

agenthunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD/WinDBG setup and DMP file help? - Similar Threads - BSOD WinDBG setup

2. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  3. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  4. BSOD HELP dmp file included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1vq2wv9Y58OBentREeMuK-gTReef-YSOv/view?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD DMP File Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DMP File Help: Hello, I have followed Zigzag3143's guide on finding and fixing BSODs. I have had daily BSODs for about 2 weeks now and am looking forward to this issue being resolved. Hopefully I will not have to upgrade my software as that would be rather costly for me right now. Thanks...
  6. BSOD - help with DMP files please

BSOD - help with DMP files please: Hi, Having problems - can you help with my re-occurring BSOD? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1__oEZfyo9JTM5xsUFTz5vt8SQnlwDHV5?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-help-with-dmp-files-please/ab36c648-cd54-489a-994c-7f3c6d7ecc31
  7. Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD: So a few days ago I made a post about having an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and not being able to get into my computer because I was stuck on an endless loop even when trying to boot in safe mode. Long story short I was able to boot off of my HDD that still had an old...
  8. Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!

Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!: My computer has been experiencing some really annoying crashes/shutdowns over the last few months and I can't figure out what is causing them. During the first week of September it crashed for the first time and that's the only time I've seen a BSOD. The stop code for that...
  9. bsod help request, dmp files available

bsod help request, dmp files available: Hi all, I have a bsod whea uncorrectable error that has been plaguing my pc for a year now to the point I had to buy another. The crashing can happen 30 seconds into login and othertimes a couple hours later...unfortunately it was crashing so much I couldnt even troubleshoot...
  10. BSOD windbg help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD windbg help: Hello Im getting random bsod's in windows 10 . I used Windbg to analyze mini dump , but dont know how to read it. So where should i look and how read the debug report to identify cause of bsod.. Thanks submitted by /u/sk2536 [link] [comments]...