Windows 10: BSOD windows 10 after bios update

Discus and support BSOD windows 10 after bios update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a BSOD code 0x0000007E "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after installing the recent windows 10 update. Could you help me figuring out what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MBK_2021, Apr 10, 2021.

1. MBK_2021 Win User

BSOD windows 10 after bios update

I had a BSOD code 0x0000007E "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" after installing the recent windows 10 update. Could you help me figuring out what caused it? I can upload a minidump file as well.

BSOD windows 10 after bios update f7a26ee2-9d15-49dd-abc5-c86b52a1af40?upload=true.jpg

Thanks!

:)

MBK_2021, Apr 10, 2021
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Apr 10, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD windows 10 after bios update - Similar Threads - BSOD bios update

2. After Bios Update Start to Get BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Bios Update Start to Get BSOD: I have just bought a new laptop. After BIOS update, I started to face blue screen erros, mainly based on ntoskrnl.exe. Here are my minidump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f2CjNuSOezXRaRcCcEZRInZcdJFhqWjaMy system configuration is this:Processor 13th Gen IntelR...
  3. After Bios Update Start to Get BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Bios Update Start to Get BSOD: I have just bought a new laptop. After BIOS update, I started to face blue screen erros, mainly based on ntoskrnl.exe. Here are my minidump files:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f2CjNuSOezXRaRcCcEZRInZcdJFhqWjaMy system configuration is this:Processor 13th Gen IntelR...
  4. BSOD after BIOS update, troubleshooting not helping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after BIOS update, troubleshooting not helping: I recently decided to, on a whim, update the BIOS on my GIGABYTE AORUS X570 ELITE motherboard. I did so through the App Center, which is the program that the motherboard itself uses to update the BIOS. But now every time I start my computer, it runs for about 30 seconds, and...
  5. BSOD after BIOS update, troubleshooting not helping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after BIOS update, troubleshooting not helping: I recently decided to, on a whim, update the BIOS on my GIGABYTE AORUS X570 ELITE motherboard. I did so through the App Center, which is the program that the motherboard itself uses to update the BIOS. But now every time I start my computer, it runs for about 30 seconds, and...
  6. Windows 10 crashing after bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing after bios update: Hi. Long question. Please be patient.I've been performing maintenance on my pc lately. I hadn't update the motherboard bios since 2019 and decided to do so yesterday. I will be very descriptive of all the stuff that happened since, as I don't know if something may or may not...
  7. Multiple BSOD after driver updates and BIOS update

Multiple BSOD after driver updates and BIOS update: Hi, timeline of events: Since November receiving error #132 while running WoW Recently reached out to GMs when error became frequent enough that it was interrupting game play Was advised to use DDU to uninstall old AMD drivers done, reinstall NVIDIA drivers clean done,...
  8. Random BSoD after updating motherboard BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSoD after updating motherboard BIOS: So, I updated my motherboard's BIOS recently and since then I've been getting pretty random BSoDs. It doesn't matter if I'm doing anything or not, it just happens. It's always one of two errors: Kernel Security Check Failure Driver IRQL Less or Not Equal My Specs: ASUS...
  9. BSOD occasionally after updated BIOS?

BSOD occasionally after updated BIOS?: Hey there! On the 9th of february I updated my BIOS to the newest version without any errors (atleast that's what it said) because it was long overdue since I'm using a Ryzen processor and the BIOS was a year old at this point. Ever since I've received two BSOD, the first...
  10. Weird BSODs after BIOS update

Weird BSODs after BIOS update: I wanted to update my machine so I downloaded the newest BIOS from manufacturer's site and flashed it. When I booted into Windows 10 I saw some strange stuttering. When the startup programs were loading my cursor was lagging hard and after a while the screen froze. Few...