Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xffffe0011ea1e780, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Prezzy, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Prezzy Win User

BSOD Windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a (0xffffe0011ea1e780, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8032924e1fe). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 102915-35093-01.
    I have reinstalled windows, updated drivers etc. The Problem continues, the BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal happens at random times, either when i'm on games or browsing the internet.

:)

Prezzy, Oct 28, 2015

2. Can't install KB3081455

I got so tired of these KB errors and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors I did a clean install of Windows 10. Originally it was an update from 7 to 10. This didn't fix the problems. I got this yesterday:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
      BSOD error

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD error

• BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD error

• 2 unable to read memory warnings

SherryFelix, Oct 28, 2015
  3. TinJon06 Win User
    BSOD after the Lock Screen of Windows 10

I have a Lenovo G4000 laptop running Windows 10. It is bootable but I can't pass the lock screen. And goes to BSOD. DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (storport.sys). Please help!

TinJon06, Oct 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Prezzy,

Welcome to the 10forums.

All of the crashes are read errors with no drivers flagged.
    This means that the memory is giving corrupted data.
    Please test your memory using MemTest86+.
    For precaution, as a few dumps contain some activity leading to the hard drive, please test your hard drive too.
    Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a) An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace. Arguments: Arg1: ffffe0011ea1e780, memory referenced Arg2: 0000000000000002, IRQL Arg3: 0000000000000000, bitfield : bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status) Arg4: fffff8032924e1fe, address which referenced memory[/quote]

BSOD Windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD & SSD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

5. Prezzy Win User
    I have run memtest and got 15 pases, I also ran seatools and my HDD also passed. I ran Disk check it found problems and 'fixed' them. I am still experiencing the same BSOD crashes frequently.

Prezzy, Oct 30, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please run the DM Log Collector tool again and upload the new zip file.

7. axe0 New Member
    Old drivers, recommended to update
    Code: athrx Mon Oct 05 18:33:57 2009 athrx.sys // Atheros network driver SteelBus64 Tue May 27 18:42:05 2014 SteelBus64.sys // Steelbus[/quote] Atheros
    Steelbus

Flagged driver: Nvidia Video driver
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff800`ab7c0000 fffff800`ac2b4000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Sat Oct 03 04:08:52 2015 (560F38B4) CheckSum: 00ABDFB7 ImageSize: 00AF4000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

8. Prezzy Win User

I have uninstalled all NVIDIA Drivers using DDU and reinstalled, still experiencing BSOD

Prezzy, Oct 30, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    Atheros
    Steelbus[/quote] Please update these drivers

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Windows 10 irql_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD every 10 minute of activity due to Ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, this is my first time asking a question on this forumI've been getting a lot of BSODs in the past few months. Now they've become extremely severe.The BSOD says:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed: ntoskrnl.exeI have also been getting many other...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11: Hi everyone,like in the title i'm having problems with BSOD on win 11.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exeI made full reset of windows, check the memory and still I'm getting random BSOD.Here are my minidump files:MiniDumpthanks for help in advance!Mirek...
  5. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe Win11: Hi everyone,like in the title i'm having problems with BSOD on win 11.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exeI made full reset of windows, check the memory and still I'm getting random BSOD.Here are my minidump files:MiniDumpthanks for help in advance!Mirek...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.: Hello, my PC randomly crashed with the crash code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my BIOS to the latest update and my graphics card drivers are up to date.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PL7vkpO9vZ11W_otBeXe-j0JtncPjYnr/view?usp=sharingThanks,...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.: Hello, my PC randomly crashed with the crash code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have updated my BIOS to the latest update and my graphics card drivers are up to date.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PL7vkpO9vZ11W_otBeXe-j0JtncPjYnr/view?usp=sharingThanks,...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, minidump file attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD: Dump FileI recently built a few new PCs and I am now getting a BSOD multiple times per day on one of them related to the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. It references a driver named rtf64x64.sys. From what I can find it seems like it is related to a network driver issue, but is...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD: Dump FileI recently built a few new PCs and I am now getting a BSOD multiple times per day on one of them related to the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error. It references a driver named rtf64x64.sys. From what I can find it seems like it is related to a network driver issue, but is...