Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I keep on getting BSOD. BlueScreenView tells me the problem driver is ntoskrnl..exe I will attach the link to the msinfo file and the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ANDREIMARIAN, Jun 30, 2020.

1. BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe

ANDREIMARIAN, Jun 30, 2020

2. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

interestingkid005140, Jun 30, 2020
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Suddenly - BSOD! x124, ntoskrnl.exe

I'm suddenly getting BSODs. I never see them happen, I always go to my computer and Windows oh so prolifically informs me of a crash. I don't know what triggers it, I'm not there... all I know is it likes to randomly crash. I do run BOINC full-time on the system so there's plenty of load on the CPU and whatnot, but I have before and never had issues until just lately.

(( One major pet peeve about Windows 8... previous versions would give you some info, now I get these *Frown BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe :(... ))

Bluescreenview tells me that it's the classic x124 code, and its caused by ntoskrnl.exe. At first I thought that it might be caused by my sound card, a Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro. The reason I thought this is because I never really had any BSOD before I put this card in, where before I used an Asus Xonar DG. I initially blamed Creative's drivers or something along those lines, but since it says the kernel is crashing, I'm thinking maybe Creative isn't at fault here with shoddy drivers. Is my OC suddenly unstable? One line of thought that suggests some form of hardware instability here is that the Asus Xonar DG was a PCI card, and the X-Fi I am using now is PCI-E x1. Maybe having my sound card on the PCI-E bus is stressing out the system more than it was before causing BSOD?

4. carl4488 Win User

BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Every day I get a BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe. It's always when I first startup the pc for that day. I get errors:

• MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_DATA

Here is my System Information:

BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe 227474e8-364b-4318-a073-310dd4f58468?upload=true.png

carl4488, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe

1. BSOD Windows 10 ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - BSOD ntoskrnl exe

2. Ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, Any ideas how I can stop ntoskrnl.exe of causing blue screens? It happens every few days while I am playing games on steam Here are my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7Kwdh1341_R2psC5NVUoETVBtqC_QlP/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntoskrnl BSOD: Hello, Any ideas how I can stop ntoskrnl.exe of causing blue screens? It happens every few days while I am playing games on steam Here are my dumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E7Kwdh1341_R2psC5NVUoETVBtqC_QlP/view?usp=sharing...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  5. Ntoskrnl BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ntoskrnl BSOD: I have had this issue for so long its almost like a part of me. I have uploaded the last 3 minidumps but I don't really understand what is going on. But I know the number one culprit is Ntoskrnl.exe https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgeiZ1AnXkV6esFtCX3uiwaGGuA?e=SlXCUk...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  7. BSOD ntoskrnl

BSOD ntoskrnl: I'm having the same issues. It started 2 days ago, computer is crashing randomly with different BSOD errors. I've tried a new SSD, new RAM and multiple fresh installs of Windows 10. I've run out of ideas, I'm starting to think there is a seriously nasty virus or Microsoft...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480

BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480: Hi *Smile I have problem with BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480 . previously I used windows 8.1 and got BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480, and maybe if I change the OS to Windows 10 the problem will be solved but not . I have update all driver but still got bsod . Please help me *Sad I...
  9. BSOD various ntoskrnl

BSOD various ntoskrnl: Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware. Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...