Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod what i already did 1. checking memorydiagnostic and found no errors 2. checking my minidump with bluescreenviewer and it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HandyWijaya33, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod
    what i already did
    1. checking memorydiagnostic and found no errors
    2. checking my minidump with bluescreenviewer and it shows ntoskrnl.exe error
    3. update driver
    4. update windows
    btw i just updated my bios version from 1.3.0 to 2.2.0
    and back then i used throttlestop
    but after this bluescreen i already deleted throttlestop from my task scheduler

what should i do?

Device Series : Dell inspiron 5480
    System Operation : Windows 10 Home
    BIOS : 2.2.0

:)

HandyWijaya33, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Dell M6400 Laptop - BSOD Installing XP Pro X32

Win 7 works fine, I'm typing on it right now. Wondering if I should actually jump and upgrade. There must be a driver somewhere that I can use to install XP *Wtf :wtf:

Not a particularly productive suggestion. Though I'd never buy a Dell, I have had luck with thier laptops errm... excepting this time, lol.

Sasqui, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Josie23 Win User

BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep [​IMG]

Josie23, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

1. BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD Dell Laptop

2. Windows 10 BSOD Only During Sleep - Dell G7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD Only During Sleep - Dell G7: Since November 2022, my Windows 10 is crashing only during sleep. I have been trying to troubleshoot it since then but none of the solutions worked. Strangely, whenever I try some random troubleshooting steps, it stops crashing for a few days and that makes me think that the...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD Only During Sleep - Dell G7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD Only During Sleep - Dell G7: Since November 2022, my Windows 10 is crashing only during sleep. I have been trying to troubleshoot it since then but none of the solutions worked. Strangely, whenever I try some random troubleshooting steps, it stops crashing for a few days and that makes me think that the...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD Only During Sleep - Dell G7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10: My daughter’s Dell latitude laptop has been experiencing intermittent BSOD errors. They had usually been happening only with shutting down started in Sept and now happens more frequently when using using the device. The lastest error code was reference by pointer and upon...
  6. Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10: My daughter’s Dell latitude laptop has been experiencing intermittent BSOD errors. They had usually been happening only with shutting down started in Sept and now happens more frequently when using using the device. The lastest error code was reference by pointer and upon...
  7. Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD after Sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD after Sleep: Dell Vostro with nVidia GeForce MX250. According to Dell upgrade, everything is up to date. I'm getting BSOD after waking my laptop from sleep. Laptop is connected to a second monitor. I have a series of dmp files here from the past 3 weeks -...
  9. Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home BSOD

Dell laptop running Windows 10 Home BSOD: My Dell Inspiron 15 is unable to get me to the login screen. It will sometimes turn on except for the scree which stays off, get me to the Dell logo screen and not load, or it will give me a BSOD with error code 0xc0000428, much like this:...
  10. [BSOD] Cannot awake the laptop after sleeping

[BSOD] Cannot awake the laptop after sleeping: Whenever I sleep my computer, there is a chance that I cannot wake it again. I open the computer lid and the power button lights up, but the screen is still dark. After a considerable length of time, the computer reboots itself. Here are the Mindmps files and MSinfo...