Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod what i already did 1. checking memorydiagnostic and found no errors 2. checking my minidump with bluescreenviewer and it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HandyWijaya33, Apr 15, 2019.

1. BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod
    what i already did
    1. checking memorydiagnostic and found no errors
    2. checking my minidump with bluescreenviewer and it shows ntoskrnl.exe error
    3. update driver
    4. update windows
    btw i just updated my bios version from 1.3.0 to 2.2.0
    and back then i used throttlestop
    but after this bluescreen i already deleted throttlestop from my task scheduler

what should i do?

Device Series : Dell inspiron 5480
    System Operation : Windows 10 Home
    BIOS : 2.2.0

:)

HandyWijaya33, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Dell M6400 Laptop - BSOD Installing XP Pro X32

Win 7 works fine, I'm typing on it right now. Wondering if I should actually jump and upgrade. There must be a driver somewhere that I can use to install XP *Wtf :wtf:

Not a particularly productive suggestion. Though I'd never buy a Dell, I have had luck with thier laptops errm... excepting this time, lol.

Sasqui, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Laptop starts work slower and shows BSOD

No, there was no minidump file.

After 4th BSOD, I did the following:

Hopefully, it will solve the issue. I'll post here if BSOD will happen again.

Roman 5678, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Josie23 Win User

BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep [​IMG]

Josie23, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep

1. BSOD Windows 10 on Dell Laptop After Sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD Dell Laptop

2. Laptop randomly wakes from sleep - DELL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly wakes from sleep - DELL: I've had this Dell Inspiron i5577 for quite a while, and now, it's been waking up randomly at night. This morning I woke up to my computer on, well, sort of. It was on, the fans were loud, but the screen wasn't on. My RGB external keyboard was on too, but my mouse wasn't. I'm...
  3. Dell laptop randomly wakes up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell laptop randomly wakes up from sleep: I've had this Dell Inspiron i5577 for quite a while, and now, it's been waking up randomly at night. This morning I woke up to my computer on, well, sort of. It was on, the fans were loud, but the screen wasn't on. My RGB external keyboard was on too, but my mouse wasn't. I'm...
  4. Dell laptop freezes after upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell laptop freezes after upgrading to windows 10: After installing windows 10 with the media creation tool 1809 via USB stick on my Dell laptop inspiron 7737, it keeps freezing after a few seconds of starting up and logging in. I tried to. Start it in safe mode and download chipset driver but it won't install l, it gets an...
  5. Brand New Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop with Windows 10 that won't sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brand New Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop with Windows 10 that won't sleep: Having searched the net on this problem, followed all the power options checks etc, I have not been able to solve this. The system will sleep if the time expires in the power options, but closing the lid or pressing the sleep button - no joy. The lap top has external mouse,...
  6. Dell XPS Sleep Issue - Windows 10

Dell XPS Sleep Issue - Windows 10: Just got a Dell XPS 13 and yesterday I shut the lid as I usually do with laptops to put it into sleep mode and walked away for 3 hours. The laptop was on power and had 100% battery when I shut the lid. Three hours later I found the laptop was hot - the whole laptop...
  7. Laptop display after sleep

Laptop display after sleep: Hi 1. I have set my Windows 10 laptop to sleep after 10min and turn off display after 5 min. It works fine no issues. 2. I have schedule a task in Task Scheduler to run Google Chrome at 6:15 AM while laptop in sleep mode. 3. I have enable wake the computer to run this...
  8. Windows 10 Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Dell Laptop: Hey there everyone, i'm a massive noob to this forum I've got a general enquiry Im running windows 10 on a 2-3 year old dell laptop, i haven't added a spec list but can do if need be however i have found that the past year my laptop has stopped charging it's battery, i've...
  9. BSOD on waking laptop from sleep

BSOD on waking laptop from sleep: Attached is the file from DM collector. My laptop occasionally BSOD when I wake it from sleep. Hopefully someone has any ideas as to why. Thanks in advance *Smile Attachment 115619 73833
  10. BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep

BSOD On Laptop Waking From Sleep: Hi, Recently, whenever I wake my laptop up from sleep (from closing the lid and then opening it again), sometimes I get a BSOD. I think it started when I updated the Intel graphics driver, so I've booted into safe mode, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and I...