Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have just built a new PC with the following specs and it gives me BSOD every 5 mins or so. How can I locate the minidump files to share them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by George M ., Dec 14, 2019.

1. BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Hello I have just built a new PC with the following specs and it gives me BSOD every 5 mins or so. How can I locate the minidump files to share them with you? I have the following specs

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700

RAM: Corsair 3200Mhz XMP enabled

MB: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (latest Bios version F50)

GPU: ASUS RX 560 AREZ EVO-OG 4G

PSU Corsair TX 550M

I have checked temps with HWinfo and everything is at 30 Celsius completely normal.

Thanks in advance

:)

George M ., Dec 14, 2019
  2. Garyw Win User

kill dwm.exe windows 10 pro 64bit

I found this link

What is dwm.exe and why is it using so much memory?

With this note: "The steps below only work for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Desktop Windows Manager is not displayed in the Services window on Windows 8 and Windows 10, and therefore cannot be turned off or disabled."

These links have suggestions for improving performance:

dwm.exe Desktop Window Manager High CPU on Windows 10 [Solved] - Driver Easy
    Fix: Dwm.exe issues in Windows 10
    I would start here:

BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit [​IMG]

Garyw, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit

BSOD - ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY - Windows 10 Pro 64bit...

I would like to point to another thing, that is the memory controller. It frames the limiting factor of the usage of RAM. Your Motherboard warns you about in:
    That is what you are pointed to, twice, in post #136 and in post #151.

There should be a way to enhance the capabilities of the CPU hardware to make it support the RAM with more speed. But IMHO that will fall within the scope of Overclocking. But that will be a different topic. In this section of the forum we concentrate on how to make the Programs free from BSODs.

Thema:

BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit

1. BSOD Windows 10 Pro 64bit - Similar Threads - BSOD Pro 64bit

2. [BSOD] Recent Seemingly Random BSODs - Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Recent Seemingly Random BSODs - Windows 10 Pro 64bit: Hello! I am my wits end which is why I've turned to this forum for help. In the last couple of months I have been getting seemingly random BSODs with varying error codes. "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", "IQRL_NOT_LESS_THAN", "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" amongst others. It started...
  3. Windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro 64bit: I'm looking for the download link for windows 10 pro 64 bit. All I can find is windows 10 home. I have a key already for windows 10 pro. But I need to wipe my system to install windows 10 it has really old windows atm...
  4. windows 10 pro 32bit to windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro 32bit to windows 10 pro 64bit: I bought a brand new windows 10 pro 32bit and not yet installed. can I installed it but i will choose 64bit? Thanks. Andrew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-32bit-to-windows-10-pro-64bit/f3d79f3d-6aeb-4377-ab55-b5f0be713a09
  5. BSOD on windows 10 64bit

BSOD on windows 10 64bit: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=A92515433891FC56&id=A92515433891FC56%21949&parId=A92515433891FC56%21116&o=OneUp I post the minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-on-windows-10-64bit/771d0ced-f1bc-4d2f-87b3-852efe12fbe7
  6. BSOD - ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY - Windows 10 Pro 64bit...

BSOD - ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY - Windows 10 Pro 64bit...: hi guys, I'm facing random BSOD issues recently, not really reproducible and frequent but still present and quite unpleasant. to start with the latest, I just got home switched the system on and opened Google Chrome with only two tabs. I did some short internet...
  7. Several issues on Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Several issues on Windows 10 Pro 64bit: Hey, For some time now, my PC is having some issues. 1. When Right click Computer icon > Manage, I get the error attached and when clicking OK, it works fine. If I use the run command (Win key + R > compmgmt.msc), it opens with no error. Attachment 139254 2. Sometime...
  8. No updates at all on Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No updates at all on Windows 10 Pro 64bit: Humble apologies if query as been asked before. On laptop I have Windows 10 Pro installed, and I have had no updates at all since doing a clean install last November, admittedly I do not use the Dell Vostro that much these days, but surely something should have come down the...
  9. Re-upgrading from Windows 7 pro 64bit to Windows 10 pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-upgrading from Windows 7 pro 64bit to Windows 10 pro 64bit: I had a activated version of Windows 7 pro 64 bit which got automatically approved for upgrade to Windows 10 pro 64 bit some months ago. The upgrade to Windows 10 took place before the free upgrade deadline. I had a boot issue with Windows 10 after I merged some unused...
  10. Can't reinstall Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't reinstall Windows 10 Pro 64bit: I originally upgraded to Win 10 over Win 8.1 when it first came out. Recently it started to slow up and I decided to reinstall from a DVD which I'd burnt as ISO disc from Win10 software from Microsoft download site. I had also saved the product code for reinstalling....