Windows 10: BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything

Discus and support BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i’m having massive issues with a laptop I bought second-hand a few months ago. I am getting BSOD System_Service_Expectation on a regular basis.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanLighthouse, Apr 2, 2020.

1. BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything

Hi i’m having massive issues with a laptop I bought second-hand a few months ago.

I am getting BSOD System_Service_Expectation on a regular basis.

I’ve tried:

- Fresh install of windows 10 pro via USB boot with new disk partitions from scratch.

- Updating all drivers to latest versions

- Removing 3rd party anti-virus software

- Running SFC in the CMD no issues found

But STILL the system crashes!

It most commonly happens when I am using an internet browser - usually the browser crashes and then moments later I get the BSOD.

However it can still happen sometimes when the system is idle.

Laptop model information:

HP ZBook 17 D5D9AV

Processor: Intel Core i7 4900MQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

RAM: 16GB

System Type: 64-bit

:)

DanLighthouse, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2020
  4. BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything

Windows 10 Club

BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything

1. BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything - Similar Threads - BSOD Pro Tried

2. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  3. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  4. Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck: Hello!I have randomly been getting BSODs for about a week now on my laptop ThinkPad E480. On some days, I don't get any, on some other days 5. The stopcodes I have seen is usually critical process died, kernel page error, unrecoverable error, and something about power.This...
  5. Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck

Various BSODs, tried everything, no luck: Hello!I have randomly been getting BSODs for about a week now on my laptop ThinkPad E480. On some days, I don't get any, on some other days 5. The stopcodes I have seen is usually critical process died, kernel page error, unrecoverable error, and something about power.This...
  6. Windows 10/11 Random BSOD - I have tried everything...

Windows 10/11 Random BSOD - I have tried everything...: Randomly one day my computer just decided to start handing me BSOD errors left right and centre, no upgrades, no driver updates/changes, nothing. I have literally done every physical component test under the sun: memtest, cpu stress tests, vmemtest, gpu stress tests, gpu...
  7. Windows 10/11 Random BSOD - I have tried everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 Random BSOD - I have tried everything...: Randomly one day my computer just decided to start handing me BSOD errors left right and centre, no upgrades, no driver updates/changes, nothing. I have literally done every physical component test under the sun: memtest, cpu stress tests, vmemtest, gpu stress tests, gpu...
  8. Need help with BSoD tried everything!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSoD tried everything!: Hey I'm looking for some help with BSoD on my laptop. Nothing seems to work ive tried to Uninstall updates, reset windows, restore, aswell as commands ive looked up online that would repair the bsod. Ive taken it in to get looked at and was told to stop wasting time and to re...
  9. ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 BSOD - tried everything?

ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 BSOD - tried everything?: I have been getting a number of BSOD'd recently, all related to the ntokrnl driver and I'm running out of ideas on how to debug this, so any help would be appreciated. From bluescreen view: 060120-13656-01.dmp 6/1/2020 12:10:23 PM PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA0x00000050...
  10. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...