Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the upgrade to Windows 10 I have been getting BSOD at least once a day (but not at first, only after Windows Update had updated several times)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nkqx57a, Sep 17, 2016.

1. nkqx57a Win User

BSOD Windows 10

Since the upgrade to Windows 10 I have been getting BSOD at least once a day (but not at first, only after Windows Update had updated several times) with these BSOD ERRORS:
    Clock_Watchdog_Timeout
    System_Service_Exception (NETIOSYS)
    System_Thread_Exception NOT HANDLED

I know that the problem is probably out-dated drivers. I have already check for driver updates and have been told that no drivers are available or will be made available. Just as Dell says there will be no BIOS updates for Windows 10.

Since I really didn't have the option of declining Windows 10 it just updated Windows by itself. Anyway I have included the requested dumps.

Thanks for your help or insights to Windows 10 and its BSODs,

Neal

:)

nkqx57a, Sep 17, 2016
  2. DanPin Win User

How do I replace the modern-type BSoD with a Windows 7-type BSoD in Windows 10?

Okay, so, the BSoD in Windows 10 is more modern than previous versions of Windows; however when I get a 640x480 BSoD the text is so poor that it can be harder to read.

So, I'm asking this: How can I replace the Windows 10 BSoD with a Windows 7-type BSoD?

The Windows 7-type BSoD has all the details and instructions that can be used to troubleshoot the error. The later Stop codes can also be used in the BSoD.

I searched for many tutorials on how to display additional BSoD details in Windows 10. However, adding DisplayParameters to the CrashControl hive has no effect on it; that will just keep the original Windows 10 BSoD and display the four parameters on the
    top-left corner of the screen.

I've been looking everywhere for a tutorial on how to replace the Windows 10 BSoD with the Windows 7-type BSoD, but it returned no results. I really like the fact that I learned about how the original XP BSoD looked like, I wanted to restore it in Windows

If anyone has any ideas, let me know so we can talk about it. Oh, and don't forget to share your thoughts! Thanks, everyone!

DanPin, Sep 17, 2016
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 17, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Windows 10

Please uninstall following programs and revert back the changes they've made using a restore point or a backup.
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\PC Tune-Up Public:Start Menu\Programs\PC Tune-Up Public Start Menu\Programs\System Mechanic Professional Public:Start Menu\Programs\System Mechanic Professional Public Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy Public:Start Menu\Programs\DriverEasy Public[/quote]

5. nkqx57a Win User
    [/quote]
    First question: WHY?
    Second question: If I uninstall these I will not be able to undo any changes they made. WHAT THEN?
    Third question: Cannot use a restore point, do not believe I have a restore point back far enough. WHAT THEN?
    Fourth question: Why did Windows 10 upgrade itself, since apparently my system is not compatible with Windows 10?

nkqx57a, Sep 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    1. Programs like 'drivereasy' install drivers that are very improper and can cause various of problems like system freezes, performance issues and BSODs. AVG PC Tune-Up is known for causing unbootable systems, stuff installed with AVG besides the AV itself are known for being improper as they've caused many problems in the past. System Mechanic is a scam program, all the functionality it offers cannot be done with a single program, because there is no such thing as an all-in-one program.
    Examples of why System Mechanic (Pro) is scam
    The registry doesn't need defragmentation or optimization, defragmentation is practically impossible due to the way how the registry works. Optimization wouldn't gain anything in regards to performance or storage
    To speed up the internet and downloads hardware changes are usually required.
    Gaming performance cannot be improved by such programs, they can be improved by updating the drivers of the GPU or getting a new GPU.
    Why would a video need a boost?
    This goes into some technical knowledge to understand it, basically whenever you exit a program it should release the memory by itself, else a memory leak occurs meaning that the program has a bug. Such a bug is temporary resolved with a reboot, temporary because as soon as you open and close the program it happens again.

I can keep going about the 'features', but I think you get it *Smile

2. Not true, I mentioned a system restore or another backup. They can be used.

3. A clean install is the best next move

4. If you haven't checked 'Defer upgrades' in the Windows Update advanced settings and changed 'Choose how updates are installed' to 'Notify to schedule restart' all updates/upgrades are installed as soon as they reach your system where a reboot also occurs whenever required.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Windows 10

1. BSOD Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Constant BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  3. Constant BSOD at random times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD at random times: I have had constant blue screens but i can never read them before my computer shuts down. i have several minidumps, if i could get some help that would be great. Random restarts have been happening for months by now. I have run windows memory diagnostic, i got no errors...
  4. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  5. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD: Hello!Over the past few months or so I have been getting BSOD multiple times a day. The code it gives me sometimes changes. Sometimes its ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm at a complete loss. The only thing I have tried is uninstalling and...
  7. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD: Hello!Over the past few months or so I have been getting BSOD multiple times a day. The code it gives me sometimes changes. Sometimes its ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm at a complete loss. The only thing I have tried is uninstalling and...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe+3fda40 causes multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I already tried doing full memory check and all the other hardware related checks and driver updates but I am still getting BSOD at least few times a day. I looked through the .dmp file but was unable to figure any extra information. Can someone please help with this?Here is...
  10. Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I already tried doing full memory check and all the other hardware related checks and driver updates but I am still getting BSOD at least few times a day. I looked through the .dmp file but was unable to figure any extra information. Can someone please help with this?Here is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1bac69

2. systemservice_exception ntoskrnl.exe 1bac69