Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mi pc se reinicia sola https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-windows-10/7d6bbcf3-f35a-4f1f-b6e9-9bf0478f409b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Facu Colina, Jun 15, 2021.

1. BSOD Windows 10

Mi pc se reinicia sola

:)

Facu Colina, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

BSOD Windows 10

Delta6326, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Windows 10

1. BSOD Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. occasionally BSODs, error 154 store component exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    occasionally BSODs, error 154 store component exception: Hello guys.recently I've been struggling with occasional and random BSODs.They appear totally random, with no specific event to make them happen.some days ago, nothing except official Telegram app and IDM was running on pc, suddenly saw my Kernal_Data_inpage error and...
  3. occasionally BSOD, error 154 store component exception

occasionally BSOD, error 154 store component exception: Hello guys.recently I've been struggling with occasional and random BSODs.They appear totally random, with no specific event to make them happen.some days ago, nothing except official Telegram app and IDM was running on pc, suddenly saw my Kernal_Data_inpage error and...
  4. System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.: Hello, I am at my wits end with my latest build. I built my machine back in October 2020. I got 2 months of use and 8 months of chasing my tail. Here are the specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Home build 19043 64-bitCPU Type: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Motherboard: MAG...
  5. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000de 0x0000000000000002, 0xffff980837181368, 0xffff98084a78d530, 0x00002001d452a8c0. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: eb58b8dd-be5e-423c-b96a-755860a63e7bi can send the MEMORY.dmp file if...
  6. BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound

BSOD, Blank Screen and Buzz Sound: From many days, I am having problems of these.BSOD happens with stop codes: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and rarely other. BSOD screen will stuck at 0% and no memory dumps are collected. Need to hard reboot every time. Happens once every two days.Blank...
  7. BSOD Constantly Again

BSOD Constantly Again: I'm starting to think that this is a physical issue now but one more try,I ran so many tests through cmd and everyyyything my minidump wont log anything and my event viewer is totally wack and not giving any info After BSODThe only place I can find any info on this stuff is...
  8. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020: Hello, I am having an issue, well multiple issues with my laptop.i get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under low work load like working on music or browsing the internet, when i...
  9. DELL Inspiron 3521 BSOD Stopcode: Driver IRQL Not less Not Equal and Kernel Heap Mode...

DELL Inspiron 3521 BSOD Stopcode: Driver IRQL Not less Not Equal and Kernel Heap Mode...: So I have a 2013 DELL Inspiron 3521 that on startup says Driver IRQL Not Less Not Equal however, this after I downloaded some driver updates for my AMD Radeon 8500/8500 M Graphics card and memory controller with the pro version of driver booster that I recently bought to stop...
  10. BSOD Problems

BSOD Problems: So I was getting constant BSOD last month and you guys helped me out, I updated my Chipset drivers and it fixed the crashing but I was getting frame drops while playing games so I updated BIOS and then everything worked great. Until for some reason yesterday I got a BSOD and...