Windows 10: BSOD Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mi pc se reinicia sola https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-windows-10/7d6bbcf3-f35a-4f1f-b6e9-9bf0478f409b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Facu Colina, Jun 15, 2021.

1. BSOD Windows 10

Mi pc se reinicia sola

:)

Facu Colina, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

BSOD Windows 10

Delta6326, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Windows 10

1. BSOD Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Constant BSOD minidump links included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD minidump links included: I built my wife a computer with mostly all new parts. Only part that wasn't was the graphics card. She has been receiving a ton of blue screens over the last year and they are varying reasons. Not always the same. From IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL to KERNAL errors. It seems to...
  3. Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD of different bugchecks: I have had multiple issues where my computer has blue screened, I’ve done a fresh install of windows even and I keep getting BSOD where “Driver IRQL is less or not equal” or “IRQL less or not equal” could this be a hardware issue? It’s to the point where it resets while in...
  4. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I have done a system restore before the BSODs which resulted in ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes (3 spread over a few days), so the attached zip.file probably does not contain the information from the crashes. Much obliged with any assistance, thank you! 183231
  5. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  6. BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Help in finding cause. Suspicion on driver: Hello,I'm on a windows 10 and for a couple of months I've been experiencing several BSOD. Since they aren't that much frequent I didn't try too hard to solve them but They're quite annoying and I'd like to avoid reinstalling windows from scratch since that solution is...
  7. BSOD

BSOD: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: ffabParameter 1: 3Parameter 2: ffffcf8707ef22f0Parameter 3: d20Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19043Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...
  8. Moving/lifting my laptop causes a BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving/lifting my laptop causes a BSOD: There are 3 different BSOD stop codes that Am dealing with, they were:1. Driver verifier DMA violation mostly occurs2. System thread exception not handled3.IRQL not less or equalAnd sometimes came with "What failed: Qcamain10x64.sys"I tried to update all the drivers that my...
  9. Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

Delayed BSOD after playing video games for a few minutes, again VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR: I have somehow come across the same BSOD after solving it a few weeks ago. It persists across multiples games and happens after either a short duration 1 minute or a long duration 40 minutes of gameplay. Whenever it happens, the game would close and show a prompt regarding...
  10. BSOD from gaming and random

BSOD from gaming and random: Hi thereI've been having a rough week when it comes to my PC. This picture should give you an idea:I have a memory dump if anyone can help explain what is going on?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mnIUt3mg505qpZMVALSgn9roMsAkP5qA/view?usp=drivesdk...