Windows 10: BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error

Discus and support BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 and completed all the updates as I completely updated all my hardware for my gaming system:i7-13700... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paul Hubbell, Nov 9, 2022.

1. BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error

Hello,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 and completed all the updates as I completely updated all my hardware for my gaming system:i7-13700 CPUDDR5 32Gig T-Force RAMGigabyte 4090 RTXEVGA NOVA 1300W PSUAsus STRIX Z790-F WiFi Gaming MotherboardBitdefender AVI have 3 dump files for you to review if needed. The last error was today after I ran the update for:KB5019980KB5020622KB2267602 KB890830Error appeared during shutdown on reboot process.Link to MiniDump files

:)

Paul Hubbell, Nov 9, 2022
  2. UmbertoID Win User

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

just had a bsod, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT ntoskrnl.exe, only one driver listed in the bsod info like the first dumps before driver verifier.

UmbertoID, Nov 9, 2022
  3. BSoD in Windows 11 22H2

Hi, last month I asked a question about how to upgrade to Windows 11 22H2 before it comes to the Windows Settings app. Many of the answers were to install the update manually using the Windows Installation Assistant. So I installed Windows 11 22H2 update. After a few days then day before yesterday, I had a call so I used my laptop, and while I was searching something in Chrome, the BSoD popped out. The error code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTION. It got 2 times the same day itself. Please help me fix this. Thank you.

Windows 11 22H2| AMD Ryzen 3 with Radeon Graphics| RAM 8.00 GB (5.88 GB Usable)| x64 based processor

Sid Dharan 778, Nov 9, 2022
  4. UmbertoID Win User

BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning (from what i remember) i'm having random BSOD (not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode). The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe, in the event viewer the origin is kernel-power 41 (63). My specs are:

GPU: Rtx 3060 ti Aorus Elite

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x

Motherboard: Rog Strix b550-a gaming

Ram: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance lpx 3600mhz 16cl

PSU: Sharkoon 650w

SSD: Samsung 980 pro 1tera

If it's helpfull i will upload somewhere the minidump or the full dump (but i need to wait the next bsod for the full one).

I've read online that can be memory related, cause i'm in the standart D.O.C.P (amd version of XMP) profile of the ram, and it can be unstable, but i'm having bsod even with the XMP off, maybe its just my motherboard that doesnt support this ram, i dont know. I've already done a lot of mem test (memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, Tm5 with different profiles) and not a single error, sfc /scannow (no errors), chkdsk /f /r (no errors), clean install of windows, complete gpu driver reinstallation with DDU, but the BSOD are still there, so i hope someone can read my dump and help me, cause "generic/standard" online guide help and suggestion doesnt seem to work.

Thanks in advance.

update: i will add some other info, i dont have minidump of this cause they happened before my clean install, but 1 or 2 times the BSOD was with a different error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but always the same driver ntoskrnl.exe

UmbertoID, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error

1. BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error - Similar Threads - BSOD 22H2 PFN_List_Corrupt

2. Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hello! I recently got a prebuilt gaming PC, and while it worked just fine the past few days, it has had 2 BSOD errors the past two days. One of the errors happened when I woke my PC out of sleep mode, and the other happened when I was booting up a game from Steam. I ran...
  3. Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hello! I recently got a prebuilt gaming PC, and while it worked just fine the past few days, it has had 2 BSOD errors the past two days. One of the errors happened when I woke my PC out of sleep mode, and the other happened when I was booting up a game from Steam. I ran...
  4. Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: having several bsod crashes and i've checked all the trouble shooters and done all the recommended fixes but they all come back as healthy or the repairs didn't fix the issue. seems to only happen when playing games, particularly certain ue4/5 games and baldur's gate. not...
  5. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  6. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  7. BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11 22H2 - PFN_List_Corrupt error: Hello,I recently did a fresh install of Windows 11 and completed all the updates as I completely updated all my hardware for my gaming system:i7-13700 CPUDDR5 32Gig T-Force RAMGigabyte 4090 RTXEVGA NOVA 1300W PSUAsus STRIX Z790-F WiFi Gaming MotherboardBitdefender AVI have 3...
  8. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe,...
  9. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe,...
  10. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD Windows 11: I got A BSOD With the stopcode PFN_LIST_CORRUPTI have dump files at this link i have uploaded them Specs:CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K RAM: 64GB 3600mhzGPU: RTX 3050SSD: 500GB 980 Samsung...