Windows 10: BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this bsod multiple times, and actually there were few diffrent errors code occurred for the past 3 to 4 months. I brought this laptop to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alvin Muslim Sardar, May 2, 2024.

1. BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've had this bsod multiple times, and actually there were few diffrent errors code occurred for the past 3 to 4 months. I brought this laptop to the Lenovo authorized service center. They did the reinstalling windows, changing the RAM and SSD but after using it around 2 and 3 weeks, this BSOD keeps coming back. This kind of error is easy to search throughout the Internet but no solution to my laptop.I updated everything, the drivers, windows and BIOS.My laptop specification, the .dmp files from the latest errors and the error description are all attached down below.Any insight on what I could

:)

Alvin Muslim Sardar, May 2, 2024
  2. ipokrizi Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one.
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)
    I have no idea what to do.
    i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction.

ipokrizi, May 3, 2024
  3. BioAcid Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error

Hi,

Been getting the following blue screen error for a bit now. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

I have attached the zip file of my BSOD report. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Attachment 96009

BioAcid, May 3, 2024
  4. nkuma2171 Win User

BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

nkuma2171, May 3, 2024
Thema:

BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD Continuously Crashes

2. BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11 Continuously Crashes rtwlans.sys IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've had this bsod multiple times, and actually there were few diffrent errors code occurred for the past 3 to 4 months. I brought this laptop to the Lenovo authorized service center. They did the reinstalling windows, changing the RAM and SSD but after using it around 2 and...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys Windows 10: AMD FXfm 6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHzRAM 16 GbM5A78L-M LX3 Windows 10 Pro 64xBIOS American Megatrends Inc. 1201, 19.04.2013 - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  4. Continued irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continued irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD: Hi there everyone, I made a post the other week, about getting the IRQL Blue Screen of death. I had the assistance from someone here, and with their help I thought I had found the problem. We tested my RAM which came back perfectly fine, I uploaded a bunch of Mini-Dump files...
  5. BSOD "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" caused by L1C63x64.sys Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" caused by L1C63x64.sys Windows 10: I am getting BSOD at iregular intervals with the same error code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" caused by L1C63x64.sys, which is a driver for "Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.30". this seems to be a recurring theme with this driver but i...
  6. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all :) Since several weeks, i get regularly BSOD after 2-3h of use, involving wdf01000.sys (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I tried to find the cause of the problem, but without any success until now. Here you have a link to two dumpfiles :...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by hal.dll and dxgmms2.sys.: I have a new PC build that has frequent BSODS. It is always IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but the drivers responsible seem to vary. Today 4 BSODS caused by hal.dll and 1 BSOD by dxgmms2.sys I have stresstested my system with prime95 and MemTest86 without problems. Running...
  8. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) error: Hi, Been getting the following blue screen error for a bit now. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have attached the zip file of my BSOD report. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Attachment 96009 60134
  9. BSOD Crash from driver_irql_not_less_or_equal_(net10.sys)

BSOD Crash from driver_irql_not_less_or_equal_(net10.sys): This BSOD is driving me nuts. It appears halfway thru a movie then doesn't show for hours. It says it is check 100% and will restart but it does not. I manually reboot the pc and then it will be good for an indeterminate amount of time. It's like a letter from the IRS, it...
  10. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys)

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys): Started having Random BSOD like an hour ago after trying to remote connect on my other PC from this one. BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal (bwcW10X64.sys) I have no idea what to do. i attached the ZIP file i got from the program from the BSOD Posting Instruction. 36598