Windows 10: BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep

Discus and support BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past couple of weeks, my Windows 11 system crashes about 10 minutes after it goes to sleep. I have done hardware checks, configuration checks,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidPotts6, Nov 8, 2021.

1. BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep

For the past couple of weeks, my Windows 11 system crashes about 10 minutes after it goes to sleep. I have done hardware checks, configuration checks, Windows updates, etc. It is a new Dell XPS 13 that comes with a suite of diagnostics. It passes them all.This problem started on the morning when Intel informed me of new drivers for Bluetooth and something called the Killer Performance Suite. I understand that these problems are often caused by drivers, so I removed them. For a while, it seemed like the problem was related to Bluetooth, but now the problem has come back, and I am out of ideas

:)

DavidPotts6, Nov 8, 2021

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Nov 8, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 8, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep

1. BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashes Goes

2. Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep: Before I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to 11, whenever the screen went to sleep NOT the whole laptop, just the screen, it would pop-up the Lockscreen if someone tried to interact with it. This seems like an important security feature. Now, with Windows 11, I can still...
  3. Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't Lock when screen goes to sleep: Before I upgraded my laptop from Windows 10 to 11, whenever the screen went to sleep NOT the whole laptop, just the screen, it would pop-up the Lockscreen if someone tried to interact with it. This seems like an important security feature. Now, with Windows 11, I can still...
  4. BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Windows 11 Crashes When It Goes to Sleep: For the past couple of weeks, my Windows 11 system crashes about 10 minutes after it goes to sleep. I have done hardware checks, configuration checks, Windows updates, etc. It is a new Dell XPS 13 that comes with a suite of diagnostics. It passes them all.This problem started...
  5. Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never: I have tried changing the power settings and restarting them to default. I have tried restarting the pc while changing the power settings as suggested, but still haven't reached or found a solution. Please help......
  6. Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Display goes to sleep when it is set to never: I have tried changing the power settings and restarting them to default. I have tried restarting the pc while changing the power settings as suggested, but still haven't reached or found a solution. Please help......
  7. BSOD when computer goes to sleep - help appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when computer goes to sleep - help appreciated: My PC has been crashing when it goes to sleep for the past few days. I am not sure why, but it started after I updated to the latest windows 10 version.Here is the dump file for the latest crash:******************************************************************************* *...
  8. My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer keeps on crashing when it goes to sleep: Hello Everybody, Lately I have been having this issue where my computer decides to crash when it is supposed to go to sleep. I have had different iterations where my computer wakes itself from sleep and it keep the lights and fans on, but my peripherals do not work and...
  9. BSOD with random messages when goes sleep

BSOD with random messages when goes sleep: Hi, My mini dump files link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhIwwp_GKaNw8EwtLZSaQNt52qxG?e=ZeIdMP It is a Dell H520s with Samsung 840EVO SSD. My issue is BSOD after wake up. This can happen on start-up screen or on desktop. It is a random and I have tried all the solutions I...
  10. BSOD when laptop goes to sleep

BSOD when laptop goes to sleep: Hi everyone, I'm running windows 10 on a macbook with bootcamp. Everything was working well, but since 05/22 my laptop cannot go to sleep mode anymore. If I try to put it to sleep from the start menu or by closing the lid it crashes and reboot. I get the following error in...