Windows 10: BSOD windows 11 with random erorrs occuring at random times

Discus and support BSOD windows 11 with random erorrs occuring at random times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My Lenovo T14 gen4 has recently started crashing on me repeatedly. I'm not sure of what to do. Every time it crashes I keep getting random errors. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by medium39, Nov 30, 2023.

1. medium39 Win User

BSOD windows 11 with random erorrs occuring at random times

Hi,My Lenovo T14 gen4 has recently started crashing on me repeatedly. I'm not sure of what to do. Every time it crashes I keep getting random errors. I ran sfc /scannow test and it came back with no errors. I haven't added any new drivers nor upgraded any hardware recently. I'm not sure what to do.here is the minidump's from today. Can someone please help me, thanks!https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eUm18K8ZNTsoYkviSeb25w0FPoKStukR/view?usp=drive_link

:)

medium39, Nov 30, 2023
  2. AnikBanik Win User

Random BSOD occurring

Hi

I am facing random BSOD at random time.

Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app.

The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT.

So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good.

So I have attached a link to my minidump files.

OneDrive

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Anik

AnikBanik, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Every time i do clean installation of windows 11 because of random bsod error it will work fine for two weeks and again bsod occurs error message are not same each time

Every time i do clean installation of windows 11 because of random bsod error it will work fine for two weeks and again bsod occurs error message are not same each time

CH KARTHIK, Nov 30, 2023
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. BSOD windows 11 with random erorrs occuring at random times - Similar Threads - BSOD random erorrs

2. Random BSODs occuring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs occuring: 3 months after receiving this computer, in past year january, I came across a bunch of different kinds of blue screen of death. After trying many different solutions, the issues still aren't fixed, and sometimes most of the games runt on this computer would crash quickly, and...
  3. Random BSODs occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs occuring: 3 months after receiving this computer, in past year january, I came across a bunch of different kinds of blue screen of death. After trying many different solutions, the issues still aren't fixed, and sometimes most of the games runt on this computer would crash quickly, and...
  4. Random BSODs occuring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD windows 11 with random erorrs occuring at random times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD windows 11 with random erorrs occuring at random times: Hi,My Lenovo T14 gen4 has recently started crashing on me repeatedly. I'm not sure of what to do. Every time it crashes I keep getting random errors. I ran sfc /scannow test and it came back with no errors. I haven't added any new drivers nor upgraded any hardware recently....
  6. Random BSOD occurring

Random BSOD occurring: Hi I am facing random BSOD at random time. Some tine I one my pc and BSOD occurs and sometimes after opening an app. The most common BSOD I get is MEMORY_MANGEMENT. So I checked my RAM with Windows Memory diagnostic tool but it is saying that my RAM is good. So I have...
  7. Random BSOD Erorr Messages

Random BSOD Erorr Messages: Hi, I just built a new windows 10 system and it has been randomly crashing. I have been able to trigger a crash by running prime95 (I updated my drivers and reran it and it seemed to be fine after) and when I put the system into hibernate. As well sometimes when I boot up...
  8. BSOD occurs randomly

BSOD occurs randomly: Hi, I have BSODs occuring randomly, sometimes 2-3 times a day, sometimes nothing for a week. The BSOD says MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR. I updated all the drivers to no avail. 63002
  9. Random BSOD occurred three times

Random BSOD occurred three times: Hi, On three occasions, my laptop has crashed displaying the blue screen. If I recall correctly, the blue screens occured while I was either browsing the web or reading a PDF.. Thank you! 35774
  10. BSOD randomly occurs

BSOD randomly occurs: I have had the BSOD occurring randomly for the past several days. The computer will just shut down. 22402