Windows 10: BSOD Windows 11

Discus and support BSOD Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently started getting some BSOD where my pc crashes at least once a day while playing Fortnite. By crash, I mean everything freezes and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyotori Gaming, Sep 22, 2022.

1. BSOD Windows 11

I just recently started getting some BSOD where my pc crashes at least once a day while playing Fortnite. By crash, I mean everything freezes and I can't even move my mouse. Sometimes I'm so locked up, that I can't even hard reset my pc to fix the issue and just have to sit there and wait for it to pop up a BSOD on me. I have a few of the Security and Maintenance issues posted down below. Note that on the first BSOD, I had 12 Hardware error reports with my screen glitching out visually on my end with a different code name on my pc. Since it was a one-off event that I had never seen before, I j

:)

Kyotori Gaming, Sep 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2022
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD Windows 11

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD Windows 11

1. BSOD Windows 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  3. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  4. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Good evening, on Omen X by HP Laptop 17 Win10 home 21H2 since I replaced the battery with an identical and original product, the PC crashes, especially when the battery is charging. BlueScreenViewer analyzed the 041624-22156-01.dmp reporting a problem with ntoskrnl.exe How...
  6. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Good evening, on Omen X by HP Laptop 17 Win10 home 21H2 since I replaced the battery with an identical and original product, the PC crashes, especially when the battery is charging. BlueScreenViewer analyzed the 041624-22156-01.dmp reporting a problem with ntoskrnl.exe How...
  7. BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

8. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  9. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  10. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls