Windows 10: BSOD Windows 11

Discus and support BSOD Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just recently started getting some BSOD where my pc crashes at least once a day while playing Fortnite. By crash, I mean everything freezes and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kyotori Gaming, Sep 22, 2022.

1. BSOD Windows 11

I just recently started getting some BSOD where my pc crashes at least once a day while playing Fortnite. By crash, I mean everything freezes and I can't even move my mouse. Sometimes I'm so locked up, that I can't even hard reset my pc to fix the issue and just have to sit there and wait for it to pop up a BSOD on me. I have a few of the Security and Maintenance issues posted down below. Note that on the first BSOD, I had 12 Hardware error reports with my screen glitching out visually on my end with a different code name on my pc. Since it was a one-off event that I had never seen before, I j

:)

Kyotori Gaming, Sep 22, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2022
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD Windows 11

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD Windows 11

1. BSOD Windows 11 - Similar Threads - BSOD

2. Netio.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netio.sys BSOD: User has been experiencing BSOD's on his machine for awhile now. All below has been attempted:-all available updates applied-sfc /scannow-no errors on drivers in device manager all checked -nic updated-cleared windows update cache-reset update components-ran troubleshooterANY...
  3. Netio.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netio.sys BSOD: User has been experiencing BSOD's on his machine for awhile now. All below has been attempted:-all available updates applied-sfc /scannow-no errors on drivers in device manager all checked -nic updated-cleared windows update cache-reset update components-ran troubleshooterANY...
  4. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  5. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  6. BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues. I've uploaded the DMP files, the output from...
  7. BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached

BSOD Issues - Diagnostic dump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing frequent blue screens on my computer, which has become quite disruptive. I followed the standard guide to collect the necessary diagnostic files to understand what might be causing these issues. I've uploaded the DMP files, the output from...
  8. Random BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs/Freezes: Increasingly often, my Laptop freezes repeating the last frames of audio, then either recovers, or BSODs always with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIt's been happening for a year or so, so it is not a Windows or Nvidia Driver Update.It seems to happen more often when I'm watching...
  9. Random BSODs/Freezes

Random BSODs/Freezes: Increasingly often, my Laptop freezes repeating the last frames of audio, then either recovers, or BSODs always with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIt's been happening for a year or so, so it is not a Windows or Nvidia Driver Update.It seems to happen more often when I'm watching...
  10. Random BSODs/Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging