Windows 10: BSOD, Windows freezes

Discus and support BSOD, Windows freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After clean Windows install, I started getting a BSOD issue. It usually shows up after Windows startup withWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. 'Your PC ran into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HanGyeong, Apr 2, 2020.

1. HanGyeong Win User

BSOD, Windows freezes

After clean Windows install, I started getting a BSOD issue. It usually shows up after Windows startup withWHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart'. I booted my PC in the Safe Mode and it is operating normally. Any help is appreciated

:)

HanGyeong, Apr 2, 2020
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Apr 2, 2020
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Apr 2, 2020
  4. BSOD, Windows freezes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

BSOD, Windows freezes

1. BSOD, Windows freezes - Similar Threads - BSOD freezes

2. Freezes and BSoDs on Asus 556u Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freezes and BSoDs on Asus 556u Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. But it often freezes or bluescreens every 5 min, 30 times daily. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  3. Freezes and BSoDs on Asus 556u Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes and BSoDs on Asus 556u Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. But it often freezes or bluescreens every 5 min, 30 times daily. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  4. Freezes and BSoDs on Asus 556u Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Freeze + BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION due to Nvidia's nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freeze + BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION due to Nvidia's nvlddmkm.sys: Hi.There's a widespread issue with Windows 11 probably 10 as well and the Nvidia drivers, since some 6 months ago, give or take. I've been having BSOD on loop, unless I uninstall the recent drivers or revert to 528.24 and use the pc for basic tasks. The crash occurs mainly...
  6. Freeze + BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION due to Nvidia's nvlddmkm.sys

Freeze + BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION due to Nvidia's nvlddmkm.sys: Hi.There's a widespread issue with Windows 11 probably 10 as well and the Nvidia drivers, since some 6 months ago, give or take. I've been having BSOD on loop, unless I uninstall the recent drivers or revert to 528.24 and use the pc for basic tasks. The crash occurs mainly...
  7. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  8. Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts

Computer freezes, makes a buzzing sound, BSODs and then immediately restarts: So recently, when I have been playing a game roblox, my PC occasionally freezes, then a loud buzzing noise comes from speakers, then after about 10 seconds it crashes, blue screen of death comes up for a second or two and then it immediately restarts. Roblox isn't...
  9. PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.

PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.: I've been having trouble with my computer since June of last year. It started when Diablo 4 came out, my pc would go black and restart randomly when playing that. Usually I would look back and see I had a BSOD that I just couldn't see.My pc would occasionally do this until it...
  10. PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC will hard restart, BSOD without display, BSOD normally, and hard freeze.: I've been having trouble with my computer since June of last year. It started when Diablo 4 came out, my pc would go black and restart randomly when playing that. Usually I would look back and see I had a BSOD that I just couldn't see.My pc would occasionally do this until it...