Windows 10: BSOD with 16Gb ram but not with 8Gb different codes

Discus and support BSOD with 16Gb ram but not with 8Gb different codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello ! Sorry for my english, i'm french. I post here because i think this is the only forum can help me... My situation : I have a configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Seram, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Seram Win User

BSOD with 16Gb ram but not with 8Gb different codes

Hello ! Sorry for my english, i'm french.
    I post here because i think this is the only forum can help me...
    My situation : I have a configuration with 16Gb of RAM but I have some BSOD with 16Gb when i play games or when i watch videos on netflix or youtube or simply when i browse internet..
    But when I use 8Gb (i remove 2 sticks) i don't have BSOD, no matter which stick i use they disappears !
    I did some memtest but i did'nt have erorrs .. I don't know what can I do..
    Oh and before i switch for windows 10 i already had these bsod with windows 7 but i'm not sure if i have the dump, if you need it i will searching them !
    I hope you can help me, thanks !
    Attachment 29567

:)

Seram, Aug 7, 2015

2. Can I upgrade my Ram on my Lenovo Yoga ?

The ram shows 8GB - if I have a 16GB ram and replace it, will it work?

have1question, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Elram95 Win User
    i7-4810MQ High Cpu usage

Also, do you think this can be caused by newly installed Samsung 850 EVO msata or 16Gb HyperX Impact 2133MHz ram, taking into account that i have stock 8Gb HyperX Impact 1866Mhz ram(because clock speeds are different and 2.3Gb of ram is hardware reserved
    for some reason)

Elram95, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Seram Win User

Attachment 29871

New bsod, i post the log

Seram, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD with 16Gb ram but not with 8Gb different codes - Similar Threads - BSOD 16Gb ram

2. My RAM is capped by 50%. From 16gb to 8gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My RAM is capped by 50%. From 16gb to 8gb: Dear Microsoft,Recently I have realized some apps on my laptop works slow, so I checked from the task manager to see the problem. In the Performance menu it showed only 8GB of ram, while my laptop has 16gb of ram.I have also tried this technique1. Run see below:...
  3. Just upgraded my RAM size from 8GB to 16GB no difference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just upgraded my RAM size from 8GB to 16GB no difference: I've just upgraded my laptop RAM size from 8GB to 16GB and so expected my gaming performance to be better but what happened that there is literally no difference, fps is the same in all games and same for system performance.Could anyone assist me with that please....
  4. Just upgraded my RAM size from 8GB to 16GB no difference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just upgraded my RAM size from 8GB to 16GB no difference: I've just upgraded my laptop RAM size from 8GB to 16GB and so expected my gaming performance to be better but what happened that there is literally no difference, fps is the same in all games and same for system performance.Could anyone assist me with that please....
  5. Just upgraded my RAM size from 8GB to 16GB no difference

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Only Accessing 8gb of 16gb RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only Accessing 8gb of 16gb RAM?: TL;DR: I have a full 16gb RAM installed, but Windows only ever seems to use 8gb of it. Why? I've filled up all 4 DIMMs with some memory - 4gb per. Windows 10 identifies all 16gb in Task Manager, but only ever "uses" 8gb of it - never a single byte more. This is despite me...
  7. 8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8gb out of 16gb of my ram is Usable?: So For the Past 2 days I've been trying to fix my computer ever since I got a new Processor for Christmas. I've tried every solution and nothing has worked. Please help 1.Set VM to 0 in Boot Settings 2. Reduced VM in Performance settings 3.Checked my ram physically and...
  8. 16GB RAM, only 8GB usable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    16GB RAM, only 8GB usable: [ATTACH] I'm new to these PC things so I'm sorry for the dumb question. I just got a gaming PC as a gift for christmas, and I checked everything (updates, etc.) and it seems everything was fine, until I checked the RAM, it says 16GB installed but only 7.95 GB usable, it...
  9. PC bluescreens with 16gb of ram, but not with 8gb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC bluescreens with 16gb of ram, but not with 8gb: I recently built a new computer and have been getting lots of random bluescreens. They were all memory errors, so I took one of the two sticks out and the crashes stopped. I thought that maybe the stick I took out was faulty, so I switched them out to test it, but still, no...
  10. 8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8GB of ram or 16GB of ram in Win. 10?: hi, I am in Taiwan and might buy a new laptop. For Windows 10, 8GB of ram or 16GB of ram good? I plan to install Photoshop and Illustrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8gb-of-ram-or-16gb-of-ram-in-win-10/e3bac01e-ee6e-4a67-96a2-a72e245aa3c1