Windows 10: BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices

Discus and support BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This started a while back with a BSOD saying 0x000000e. Which I goggled and found a remedy. The a few days after I get this with a choice of 3 Window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cificare, Sep 10, 2018.

1. cificare Win User

BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices

This started a while back with a BSOD saying 0x000000e. Which I goggled and found a remedy. The a few days after I get this with a choice of 3 Window 10 OS's to choose from. I have always picked the middle one and after a 4 to 6 restarts it goes away and does not appear again until a new update is done.

:)

cificare, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Depth Win User

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Sep 10, 2018
  3. when a big update in win 10 or win 10 pro comes, ... i will have choice to backup PC after apply update...?

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Do you want to back up the previous Operating system?

Yes you have the choice to take back up your operating system any time after update in Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to check how to take a backup.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Control panel.
    • Change the category to Large Icons and Select back up my PC.
    • Select set the backup drive.
    • Follow the on screen steps.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 10, 2018
  4. BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices

little cat, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices

1. BSOD with 3 Win 10 OS choices - Similar Threads - BSOD choices

2. Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I already tried doing full memory check and all the other hardware related checks and driver updates but I am still getting BSOD at least few times a day. I looked through the .dmp file but was unable to figure any extra information. Can someone please help with this?Here is...
  3. Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows constantly showing BSOD with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I already tried doing full memory check and all the other hardware related checks and driver updates but I am still getting BSOD at least few times a day. I looked through the .dmp file but was unable to figure any extra information. Can someone please help with this?Here is...
  4. PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD: Hello,My PC randomly restarts without a blue screen and without warning.From looking around, it seems here is the right question to ask about it. This has been puzzling me for months now and I have no idea what to do.I got these 2 files from C:\Windows\Minidump:...
  5. PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD

PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD: Hello,My PC randomly restarts without a blue screen and without warning.From looking around, it seems here is the right question to ask about it. This has been puzzling me for months now and I have no idea what to do.I got these 2 files from C:\Windows\Minidump:...
  6. System exception crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System exception crashes - BSOD: Recently my W11 -Pro machine had a few times with BSOD crashes with no apparent reason, saying: “Unexpected Kernel mode trap”,And “System Thread Exception not handled”, and then on reboot – “… did not start properly”.In addition, it is very slow sometimes – sluggish program...
  7. System exception crashes - BSOD

System exception crashes - BSOD: Recently my W11 -Pro machine had a few times with BSOD crashes with no apparent reason, saying: “Unexpected Kernel mode trap”,And “System Thread Exception not handled”, and then on reboot – “… did not start properly”.In addition, it is very slow sometimes – sluggish program...
  8. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  9. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  10. I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sometimes get a bsod when launching apps "system_service_exception" win32kbase.sys: From time to time I launch my PC and go to launch apple music or my soundboard app, and I get a bsod with the above info. I usually restart my pc and go about my day, but its getting really annoying. I could probably just delete apple music, but I like having it, and I don't...