Windows 10: BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week...

Discus and support BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Y'all. Ok. I've been having the BSoD with multiple errors causing the crashes. May 31st: NETIO.SYS Jun 2nd: CNG.SYS Jun 3rd: WMILIB.SYS Jun... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cmcole101, Jun 5, 2015.

1. cmcole101 Win User

BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week...

Hi Y'all.

Ok. I've been having the BSoD with multiple errors causing the crashes.

May 31st: NETIO.SYS
    Jun 2nd: CNG.SYS
    Jun 3rd: WMILIB.SYS
    Jun 6th: NTFS.SYS

I have dmp files for all 3 crashes if requested.

After the CNG.SYS crash I ran MEMTEST86 from a UEFI USB drive and after 6 hours it returned no errors with my memory modules. The NETIO.SYS error had me thinking it was my Samsung SSD which runs the Win8.1 x64 Enterprise OS but after running diagnostics on the SSD it returned no errors. Now getting the NTFS.SYS error I'm baffled at what's causing these different errors virtually everyday for the past week.

So, what ideas can be offered for me to look into that's causing these errors?

Thanks.
    Cole

:)

cmcole101, Jun 5, 2015
  2. FraGiri Win User

Windows 10 problems: several crashes of Firefox (v. 43.0.1), several crashes of Skype and too many BSOD

Since the installation of Win10 from Win8.1 I experienced lots of errors, crashes and BSOD. Every day at least 3 to 4 crashes of Firefox (v. 43.0.1), up to 5 crashes of Skype and at least 2 BSOD. Unfortunately the error report is every time different, varying
    from Memory_Management to System_Service_Exemption (ntfs.sys).

During the last days I installed all newest drivers (for everything) I found, but it seems nothing changed at all.

How can I operate now?

FraGiri, Jun 5, 2015
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 5, 2015
  4. blueelvis Win User

Hi Cole & Welcome to TF ^_^,

I have already analysed your problem and posted a reply to your thread over EightForums for which the link is below. Kindly continue the discussion over there so that is easy for both of us *Smile

-Pranav

blueelvis, Jun 5, 2015
Thema:

1. BSoD with 4 different crash errors in 1 week... - Similar Threads - BSoD different crash

2. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues past 4 weeks: So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  3. BSOD issues past 4 weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issues past 4 weeks: So, past couple of weeks roughly 4 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together.Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  4. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  5. 4 BSOD in 1 day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 BSOD in 1 day: Hello,Can someone please help me to identify what is happening. i got 4 BSOD in 1 day while gaming. I have saved the .DMP files here. Please help.This is my 3rd attempti have installed new version of windowsi have created different user profilesi have run the Memtest 86i have...
  6. Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has a bsod bi-weekly, different errors?: Hi, I've been running into computer issues for a while now. I've ran lots of tests for the hardware and diagnostics but everything seems okay. One of the things that always come up in a dmp file is drivers, but I'm pretty sure I've updated each one. Each time it will be a...
  7. Two different BSODs in the past week

Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  8. Error code 1-4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 1-4: I keep getting this error for Windows Mixed Reality Check your display cable Make sure your display cable is plugged in correctly it is Error Code 1-4 I’ve tried restarting my PC unplugging it and plugging it back in and nothing works, Any fix?...
  9. Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks

Different BSOD errors past couple of weeks: I've been getting different BSOD errors the past couple of weeks. Originally thought it was a RAM issue as it usually happens after I've been playing a game for a while. Did the memtest no errors showed up. Bought new RAM, still didn't fix the issue. Next thing I tried was a...
  10. bsod different error crashes

bsod different error crashes: PLEASE HELP had my computer for many years had no issues with any other windows os until I got a free upgrade to windows 10 and now get bsod every time I use the pc it comes on ok and can stay on all day if left alone but as soon as you try and use it mainly for internet in...