Windows 10: BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

Discus and support BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Blue screen of Death, this time with buzzing sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys Disk check has been done, drivers have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SoCalAdmin, May 6, 2020.

1. BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

Blue screen of Death, this time with buzzing sound

Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

Disk check has been done, drivers have been updated, Windows updated.

May be linked to VPN connection.

:)

SoCalAdmin, May 6, 2020
  2. Josh903 Win User

BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD drivers. I ran SFC and it came back with no integrity violations.

I have attached zip file from the info collection program.

Josh903, May 6, 2020
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys)

I try to install newest Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers on Windows 10, but get the BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (igdkmd64.sys). I tried drivers from:

• Intel site
    • Asus (Motherboard manufacturer) site
    • Windows Update

This error come every time when trying to update the drivers. The Device Manager shows Microsoft generic VGA graphics adapter drivers and Intel drivers cannot be installed. The BSOD comes either while installing or after reboot.

The system has only Intel's onboard graphics.

How could I get Intel drivers installed without BSOD?

BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys KdX1s.jpg

Timo Kähkönen, May 6, 2020
  4. BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

The past day or two I've started getting random BSOD with the stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. It says the file asmtxhci.sys is what failed. I know that's a file associated with my ASUS USB 3.x driver/s but I haven't been able to solve the issue myself. All my drivers are up to date, and I even tried rolling back the only USB driver I've updated since I got my computer last year with no difference.

It doesn't seem to happen when I do anything in particular. In fact, so far it's only happened when I stepped away from the computer for a few minutes so I've never actually seen it happen. I only come back to find the blue screen.

Here's a photo of the screen I grabbed with my phone: image1.JPG - Google Drive

My DM log is attached.

bagof4grapes, May 6, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys

1. BSOD with Buzz sound Stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: ndis.sys - Similar Threads - BSOD Buzz sound

2. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  3. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys: Hey everyone,Just had a bluescreen and I'm wondering what went wrong. Here's the dump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Md8zyz91-o10C0zPeTSIHz-M_91BpFl1/view?usp=sharingThank you!...
  4. I have blue screen with STOP CODE: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - What failed: gdrv3.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; What Failed: portcls.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; What Failed: portcls.sys: I literally just opened my laptop and it happend. sometimes it happen after I open one or two apps and run it for some minutes. I really don't have an idea about what happened because I just install windows 10.there's an answer for the same problem. it's say that i have to...
  6. BSOD with Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, portcls.sys failed

BSOD with Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, portcls.sys failed: I've just started having BSODs with the aforementioned stop code. At first it seemed to happen whenever I attached my external hard drive, but that was not the conclusive cause. Sometimes the computer will crash while I'm away from the screen, and it's always stuck loading at...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; What Failed: portcls.sys

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION; What Failed: portcls.sys: Hello! For the last two weeks I first experience BSOD when I literally just opened my laptop. I really don't have an idea about what happened because I just update windows if there will be any updates available. When I ran my Dell SupportAssist, it gave me this information:...
  8. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...
  9. BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception: I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD...
  10. BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: The past day or two I've started getting random BSOD with the stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. It says the file asmtxhci.sys is what failed. I know that's a file associated with my ASUS USB 3.x driver/s but I haven't been able to solve the issue myself. All my drivers are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot