Windows 10: BSOD with different codes unable to understand.

Discus and support BSOD with different codes unable to understand. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am facing BSOD from a while with different error codes, i updated my drivers and bios too still i am getting the issues. I have attached the mini... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chetan_1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. chetan_1 Win User

BSOD with different codes unable to understand.

I am facing BSOD from a while with different error codes, i updated my drivers and bios too still i am getting the issues. I have attached the mini dump files, please help me to resolve the issue.

link for mini dumps- Minidumps

my system info -system info

Please help.

:)

chetan_1, Feb 29, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD with different codes unable to understand. :)

cplpro, Feb 29, 2020
  3. philc43 Win User
    BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums BSOD with different codes unable to understand. :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

BSOD with different codes unable to understand. [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    BSOD with different codes unable to understand. [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Feb 29, 2020
  4. BSOD with different codes unable to understand.

Different and continuous BSOD's

My Pc keeps crashing with different bsod fail codes. This includes page fault in nonpaged area, Memory Management, irql not less or equal and a few others. I've tried various methods, like sfc/scannow, chkdsk, updating windows and so on with no succes. I
    would really appreciate if anyone had anny suggestions, cause i am currently unable to use my computer. Thanks for your time.

Minidump Files: Dropbox - Minidump Files - Simplify your life

MikkelLyngholm, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with different codes unable to understand.

1. BSOD with different codes unable to understand. - Similar Threads - BSOD different codes

2. Random BSoD with different codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSoD with different codes: Hello, I have a problem with my computer randomly having BSoD's.I've recently upgraded my computer with a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM.The most recent codes for the BSoD's that I can remember are:- DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED- MEMORY_MANAGEMENT-...
  3. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  4. Multiple BSOD with different codes

Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  5. Multiple BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  6. Multiple BSOD with different codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD with many different codes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD with many different codes: I have created a post on Microsoft answers, hoping that an expert could help me a few months ago. I have tried the generic solutions they offered however those didn't work for me. Link to that thread:...
  8. BSOD with differents error code

BSOD with differents error code: So i bought a new PC about last week ago. And lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word or playing games, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a...
  9. BSOD with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD with different stop codes: Hello, I was using an old version of Windows 10 and keeps getting a lot of BSODs .. Sometimes the stopcode was page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sometimes kernel_security_check_faliure and other times pfn_list_corrupt. I thought it was from the version of Windows is old or a...
  10. Random BSODS With different Bsod codes

Random BSODS With different Bsod codes: System specsSony Vaio Sve15136 OS win 10 single language 64 bit Processor Intel core i5 RAM 4gb Graphics AMD Radeon HD 7650M I recently upgraded to win 10 .Now getting random bsods with different codes although drivers seem to work fine. 42979