Windows 10: BSOD with different error messages

Discus and support BSOD with different error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi all. i have bought a dell INSPERON 5498 with Chinese version of windows 10 family edition one language, after a while i have install an English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AGUECH., Dec 30, 2019.

1. AGUECH. Win User

BSOD with different error messages

hi all.

i have bought a dell INSPERON 5498 with Chinese version of windows 10 family edition one language, after a while i have install an English version of windows 10 pro. after the installation of the updates every single time when i shut down my laptop and re-open it it show BSOD with different error messages such us: unexpected storage error, or KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR but for the latter one ''KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' it show me different reasons why it fails. i tried to re-install windows several times but still the same problem.

## COULD ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE ##

:)

AGUECH., Dec 30, 2019
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD with different error messages :)

cplpro, Dec 30, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD with different error messages - Similar Threads - BSOD different error

2. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  3. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD with different error messages: For a while I'm having trouble with constant BSODs in my computer. The most common is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION dxgkrnl.sys; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED USBXHCI.SYS; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL pacer.sys -- it's some of documented in past days, but...
  4. Multiple BSOD with different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD with different error messages

BSOD with different error messages: Hi,I've been getting a lot of BSOD lately with different errors such as:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREADPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONIf anyone can help it would be much appreciated, here is a link to the mini dump files....
  6. BSOD with different error messages _everytime

BSOD with different error messages _everytime: Hi there. I recently started getting Blue Screens... all with different error messages. Today I tried the Driver verifier, which promptly crashed upon booting Windows10. I uploades my 3 latest minidumps. minidumps Can someone help me? I suspect some memory...
  7. Multiple BSODs with different error messages

Multiple BSODs with different error messages: Hi twice while playing video games and once while not I've encountered 3 blue screens with different error messages. The first was memory_management, the second irql_not_less_or_equal and the last was page fault in nonpaged area. After the first two I updated my graphics...
  8. Random BSOD on computer with different error message

Random BSOD on computer with different error message: Hi, Im in desperate need for help with my pc. Have had home builds for years with no big issues before windows 8.1 and now windows 10. I thought i had issues with memory or graphic card on my previous computer so i ended up buying new parts for a new build. But nothing...
  9. Random BSOD different error messages

Random BSOD different error messages: Recently I have been getting a ton of BSOD errors that I've slowly gotten to happen less frequently but still occuring. Previously the errors were happening during gaming or other serious video/audio usage but I somewhat resolved this issue by resetting my BIOS settings that...
  10. BSODs with two different error messages.

BSODs with two different error messages.: Hallo everybody, first post on the forums. I had updated from win 7 to 10 several months ago and today I got my first BSODs. It happened two times in a row within an hour while I was playing on Pokerstars and running my usual set of programs. First it came with the...