Windows 10: BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution

Discus and support BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop recently has a problem with the BSOD with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION It happens every 30 minutes and bothers me a lot. I did some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Johnny Lin_CY, May 17, 2020.

1. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution

My laptop recently has a problem with the BSOD with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    It happens every 30 minutes and bothers me a lot.

I did some researches and have tried the following:
    1. Remove recent installed software
    2. Update drivers of Disk Drive in Device Manager
    BTW, there's no IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers in the list, though it was shown on many online solutions I found.
    3. update the video card driver
    4. Use the system manager to scan the disc with the script: sfc /scannow
    non of the above works

I also tried to upload the dmp file to identify the problem, but the latest dmp file I can get was generated 2 months ago.
    I followed the process on this page to ensure the minidmp is enabled, but still, no new dmp was generated.

I also saw the guidance on the page about what to do when minidmp is missing.

but I realized that I can't find my pagefile neither.

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution 3da9da57-65ef-42ab-bc33-72f8efd440a1?upload=true.png

Please help me.

Here's the MSinfo and Spec:

MSinfo

Spec

:)

Johnny Lin_CY, May 17, 2020

2. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

Continued BSOD with stop code dpc_watchdog_violation, how do I stop this?

I used to bluescreenview to look at the crashdump file and it's flagged "ntoskrnl.exe" as the issue. I've seen multiple posts about updating drivers, but no drivers that I've touched have fixed the issue. I tried using driver verifier to help identify the
    problem driver and it put my system into a bootloop that resulted in have to reinstall windows onto my machine.

OhEmetophobia, May 17, 2020
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 17, 2020
  4. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution

Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, May 17, 2020
Thema:

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution

1. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION , have tried multiple solution - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION tried

2. Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, recently I've had multiple BSODs with the above mentioned code. The following is the dump file from after the crash. Kindly let me know if it becomes clear what the error is from the report.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  3. Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, recently I've had multiple BSODs with the above mentioned code. The following is the dump file from after the crash. Kindly let me know if it becomes clear what the error is from the report.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery...
  4. BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked: Hello, I have been getting a BSOD on my PC. The PC is only roughly a month old so it's not an old computer or anything. The crashes use to happen exclusively when gaming, however they have started to happen while just browsing the internet. I have tried reinstalling windows a...
  5. BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked

BSOD - Tried multiple solutions nothing has worked: Hello, I have been getting a BSOD on my PC. The PC is only roughly a month old so it's not an old computer or anything. The crashes use to happen exclusively when gaming, however they have started to happen while just browsing the internet. I have tried reinstalling windows a...
  6. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year: I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It would really help if someone will be able to identify the cause.My specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X not overclockedGPU: AMD...
  7. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year: I've been having this problem for the past year or so and it's starting to get really annoying. My PC has crashed multiple times with the same BSOD. It would really help if someone will be able to identify the cause.My specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X not overclockedGPU: AMD...
  8. Multiple DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs in the past year

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.: I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is...
  10. Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.

Keep having multiple different BSOD HELP, I've tried all solutions out there.: I keep having multiple different BSOD since I built my computerI have changed almost all parts of hardware except the CPU also but the issue keeps on appearing.I've also tried switching to windows 10 to now win11, still no luck.I did sfc scans, DISM solutions, every driver is...