Windows 10: BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Please can you tell me how to debug using the attached debug files! And tell me what the error is! Dell XPS 730 Quad Core Extreme @ 3.0GHz,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zoltan, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Zoltan Win User

BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi

Please can you tell me how to debug using the attached debug files! And tell me what the error is!

Dell XPS 730 Quad Core Extreme @ 3.0GHz, dual GTX560 Graphics, 8Gb Crucial Memory

Thanks

:)

Zoltan, Dec 13, 2015

2. New 2520 multiple lockups BSD and reboot

more errors BSOD

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

going to send it back

ramseyjack---01, Dec 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Dec 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

This is what I get when searching for updates.
    Attachment 54006

Please try to update the BIOS
    Product Support | Dell US

Attachment 54007
    Code: BIOS Version: Dell Inc. 1.0.6 , 27/10/2008[/quote] Likely it won't, but the dates aren't correct. Your BIOS dates 2008 while the update says it has been released in 2009.

Thema:

1. BSOD with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD Error: I keep getting this error randomly on my computer. I haven't swapped out any hardware and all my drivers seem fine. Here are my Specs: Computer name: DESKTOP-U7O0CIFWindows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19043Windows dir: C:\WindowsHardware: 90NC00JBUS,...
  3. Bsod- dpc_watchdog_violation

Bsod- dpc_watchdog_violation: Just received a Blue screen with the Stop Code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Computer has been running normally up until this blue screen. I ran a SFC scan please see attached. Can anyone help with how to fix this or what the issue is. Many Thanks. 182428
  4. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a.

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, then 0xc000021a.: I'm not sure if it was my PC overheating or a virus , but my PC initially started crashing this summer half an hour or a few hours in and either getting this BSOD watchdog violation screen or crashing completely. So, I decided to clean it with an air compressor. I cleaned it,...
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD?

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD?: I've been experiencing DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD A lot lately, so far I've not been able to find why its doing it? it only usually happens during gaming but is very frequent during gaming.Let me know if there's anything needed to help me out with this as I've got no clue...
  6. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurring for first boot of the day.

DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD occurring for first boot of the day.: Good Evening All, I am having a weird issue with my PC BSOD'ing at the Windows login screen only once per day -- when I first power on my PC. It doesn't seem to occur on reboots or subsequent cold boots, just once per 24 hours. The PC is new, and I have rebuilt Windows a...
  7. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello,I recently started experiencing a BSOD with the name DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It happens a lot when I'm watching videos on YouTube, the sound keeps on playing but the video starts to stutter. After a few seconds of stuttering the screen just freezes and I get the blue...
  8. BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: HiRecently I've been having blue screen errors randomly over the past 2Sometimes after games, Somtimes while loading games and recently while watching YouTubeAnd trying to write this post twiceIve had no recent hardware changes but I think it has somthing to do with my audio...
  9. Frequent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs along with freezing beforehand

Frequent DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs along with freezing beforehand: Hello all, I am new to the forum and am currently experiencing several random freezes along with BSODs. The BSOD that pops up appears to be related to the watchdog timer (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION). I understand that this means that the timer is being overloaded or overwhelmed,...
  10. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello,My desktop is crashing, BSOD error code dpc_watchdog_violationminidumps, event viewer log & hardware info:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag7RSgISNVqzkB5iRwTZzwNX3vtL?e=1G9vAN...