Windows 10: BSOD with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys". Network driver issues?

Discus and support BSOD with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys". Network driver issues? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING I keep getting a BSOD with two different error messages with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys":... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adriano Matos, Dec 26, 2019.

1. BSOD with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys". Network driver issues?

Motherboard:
    ASUS ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING

I keep getting a BSOD with two different error messages with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys":

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

This happens every time I try to bridge the connection between two network adapters. I went to my motherboard's website to download the network drivers, but for some reason when I try to run the AsusSetup.exe to install the drivers, nothing loads. As a result, I have been relying on Windows Update to update my network drivers. I would like to continue bridging my network connections, but until I can figure out this issue I cannot do this anymore. Any help would be much appreciated.

Minidump files:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nAvCsnAjmWGdUGvGmpEaiE5jv5JyAmGj/view?usp=sharing

:)

Adriano Matos, Dec 26, 2019

2. BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys)

Hi Seung,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys).

Please let us know the make/model of your computer.

The L1C63x64.sys is the Atheros LAN driver and I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the Atheros LAN driver but install the latest Atheros LAN driver by visiting the manufacture's website and avoid using any LAN driver available though Windows Update.

However the problem could also be with any VPN software and other software so make sure you have the latest version of each of these software.

If the errors continue uninstall the VPN software and check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries for BSOD - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (l1c63x64.sys). We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Dec 26, 2019
  3. rawrrex Win User
    BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is:

Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys)

I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe it's a third party program causing the BSODs but I'm not familiar with reading the minidump files. I've attached the dump files and any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

rawrrex, Dec 26, 2019
  4. BSOD with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys". Network driver issues?

NDIS Drivers

Hi,

There are different network device drivers that are supported by the Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS). An example of this is a miniport driver which manages a network interface card (NIC) such as the Wi-Fi card or the LAN card in your computer,
    including sending and receiving data through the network interface card. For additional information on what type of drivers are supports by the NDIS drivers in Windows 10, kindly refer to the information available on this

link

For more references on how to setup your mobile phone to get an Internet connection using a USB connection from your computer, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer for the exact steps you need to complete. Take note though that this will also
    depend on the model of your mobile phone if it supports that option to get an Internet connection using the USB port.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

BSOD with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys". Network driver issues?

1. BSOD with drivers "bridge.sys" and "ndis.sys". Network driver issues? - Similar Threads - BSOD drivers bridge

2. Incompatible drivers HtcVComV64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers HtcVComV64.sys: I can't turn on the Core Memory isolation setting due to the following incompatible drivers. In addition, not able to find any help regarding this particular driver. Though I can find the driver is sitting in system32 folder but hesitant to delete it directly....
  3. USB and driver issue dxmmg2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB and driver issue dxmmg2.sys: Hello, when I came back from holidays, my headset valve index were not detected by SteamVR anymore. Steam support told me the problem were because of the usb but changing for another one doesn't work. I also have bugs sometimes when every usb would disconnect and reconnect at...
  4. USB and driver issue dxmmg2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB and driver issue dxmmg2.sys: Hello, when I came back from holidays, my headset valve index were not detected by SteamVR anymore. Steam support told me the problem were because of the usb but changing for another one doesn't work. I also have bugs sometimes when every usb would disconnect and reconnect at...
  5. USB and driver issue dxmmg2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Verifier Violation BSOD igdkmd64.sys: Hello, I've been having trouble with some drivers for awhile. It's mainly been preventing my computer from going into sleep or hibernation properly so that anytime I leave it idle or shut the lid, it just shuts down instead of going into sleep. My guess is one of the graphics...
  7. BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD fault=Driver IRLQ not Less or Equal - L1C63x64.sys: Have gotten a bunch of BSOD due to this problem last few days, cleared out minidump folder so there wouldn't be anything unrelated to this problem and used your program to capture the information to see what you guys could find that would help me. I seen a few others...
  8. BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver

BSOD L1C63x64.sys driver: Hi, I am getting BSODs and the error message it gives is: Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(L1C63x64.sys) I believe that is the Qualcomm Atheros Network driver, but mine is up to date to the last Windows8 compatible driver on the Atheros website. This leads me to believe...
  9. BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys

BSOD while running Driver Verifier Wdf01000.sys: Hi! Ever since I updated to Windows 10 i keep getting these random freezes(sometimes when i am playing or even when i am just browsing the internet) and it came up with this electric like buzzing in the speakers(also in headphones so it is not the sound equipment). This has...
  10. Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS....(bwcW10.64.sys)

Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS....(bwcW10.64.sys): I just did a completely fresh install to my computer today on a new ssd. I have been getting this BSOD error since I started it the first time. I have installed all the drivers but I think that one of them is causing the error since it says its a Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql_not_less_or_equal bridge.sys