Windows 10: BSOD with Elder scrolls online! Thread stuck in device driver??

Discus and support BSOD with Elder scrolls online! Thread stuck in device driver?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a new game. Elder scrolls online. I launch it, it loads then. BAM BSOD I've done my best to keep it all up to date but this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nightressa, May 10, 2017.

1. BSOD with Elder scrolls online! Thread stuck in device driver??

I recently downloaded a new game. Elder scrolls online. I launch it, it loads then. BAM BSOD I've done my best to keep it all up to date but this hurts. Please let me know what logs you would like given reguarding my pc and I will give them

:)

Nightressa, May 10, 2017

2. Cannot play Elder Scrolls Online

Hi Stin ,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Elder Scrolls
    on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please reply to the following questions:

1. Have you installed all pending Windows updates on your PC?

2. Do you get any error message with this game?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if it resolves the issue.

If issue persists, make sure your Firewall / Anti-virus
    isn't blocking the game. The steps to unblock the Elder Scrolls, will vary depending on the anti-virus or firewall software that you use. Refer to the documentation for your anti-virus or firewall software to open the settings and make sure that the
    software is not blocking the game.

Hope this information helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 10, 2017
  3. StinElse Win User
    Cannot play Elder Scrolls Online

Yes, I have the game unblocked in firewall and antivirus. I've already tried redownloading. I keep updates installed daily, yes. I don't get any error codes, just said the game has crashed unexpectedly. I have the proper ports forwarded that the game needs.

StinElse, May 10, 2017
  4. BSOD with Elder scrolls online! Thread stuck in device driver??

BSOD with Elder scrolls online! Thread stuck in device driver?? [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, May 10, 2017
Thema:

BSOD with Elder scrolls online! Thread stuck in device driver??

1. BSOD with Elder scrolls online! Thread stuck in device driver?? - Similar Threads - BSOD Elder scrolls

2. BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD : Thread stuck in device driver: I recently got my pc built and I've noticed that when I'm playing games or doing other stuff, it sometimes starts to feel a little choppy and laggy-ish and then it crashes giving the error Thread Stuck in Device DriverIt has happened alot of times with me, it works perfectly...
  3. BSOD thread stuck in device driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD thread stuck in device driver: Hi, I have been getting the BSOD on my new pc. Here are the specs: Motherboard: asrock b450m hdv r4.0 Bios version p3.70 Cpu: ryzen 3 3200g part # yd3200c5fhbox Ram: 1x8gb gskill aegis 3000 mhz Ssd: kingston 120gb Psu: 400watt Os: windows 10 pro fully updated Drivers:...
  4. Freezes in The Elder Scrolls Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezes in The Elder Scrolls Online: Hello, I am currently playing the game The Elde Scrolls Online and experience frequent crashes in a specific game mode. I contacted the Bethesda support and after a few messages back and forth they pointed out an error message in a system report I sent them and told me that...
  5. Thread stuck in device driver BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread stuck in device driver BSOD: Hello everyone, I have been having this error while playing X-Plane 11. I am reinstalling it as I am typing. I updated all my drivers to the newest version including my RX Vega 54. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  6. BSOD Device driver stuck in thread

BSOD Device driver stuck in thread: Have no clue why i get this, all my drivers are updated to the newest. Here`s a link to a folder with my dump files and sysinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgdnkJ74kZzOlX34CFIrFWZBPnYQ?e=p12wbi...
  7. BSOD playing Elder Scrolls Online; "Thread Stuck in Device Driver"

BSOD playing Elder Scrolls Online; "Thread Stuck in Device Driver": Hello, I've been having an issue with BSODs. Usually it happens while playing a game, such as ESO or Morrowind, but sometimes it happens in other cases. The error code is "Thread Stuck in Device Driver." Since it usually happens while playing graphics-intensive games, I have...
  8. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver: Here is my computer: A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core, FBM-02 MicroATX Mini Tower - System Build - PCPartPicker Occasionally when I'm multitasking on the computer, it will have this error: Attachment 99662 I will attach all logs in a compressed file for your viewing pleasure:...
  9. BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver

BSOD Thread stuck In Device Driver: Every so often (once every two or three weeks) it's quite random, normally when playing games. The game normally freezes and then the BSOD occurs. I am quite good with computers on the basic side of things but all this BSOD solving seems quite complicated so I might get a...
  10. BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online

BSOD While Playing Elder Scrolle Online: Hello! Been getting a __lot__ of display driver crashes, mostly while playing Elder Scrolls Online, but sometimes other games as well, and sometimes while just watching a Youtube video! Some snippets from Event Viewer : Code: Fault bucket...