Windows 10: BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC have been encountering BSODs with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for the past few days. Here's the event log information. If anyone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by uwuSekki, Jun 18, 2019.

1. uwuSekki Win User

BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

My PC have been encountering BSODs with the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for the past few days. Here's the event log information. If anyone can help me out that'd be great!

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 6/18/2019 10:56:59 PM

Event ID: 41

Task Category: (63)

Level: Critical

Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-P3AH5SJ

Description:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>6</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-06-18T14:56:59.650066500Z" />

<EventRecordID>626</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-P3AH5SJ</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">10</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x38</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x2</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffff8074c10f3a1</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

uwuSekki, Jun 18, 2019
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD error code

2. Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal: From a while, I have been having random BSOD while using my device. It usually happens when the laptop is plugged in. The error I gets is " irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys".Any suggestions will be very helpful as It is creating issues when I am working and it decided to die...
  3. Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a BSOD with the error code irql_not_less_or_equal: From a while, I have been having random BSOD while using my device. It usually happens when the laptop is plugged in. The error I gets is " irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys".Any suggestions will be very helpful as It is creating issues when I am working and it decided to die...
  4. BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: When I restarted my notebook, I got BSOD. I used Windbg to analyze minidump, but I don't know which drivers or something other can cause my memory crash. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, it showed there are no problem. My BSOD minidump is attached....
  5. BSOD With the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD With the error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe: Hi everyone, I just got a new pc and have had an issue with it crashing at random times after minutes or even hours of use. All the blue screens are related the ntoskrnl.exe module. I have tried many different things including running a memtest, changing out my ram sticks,...
  6. bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bsod with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I seem to be having an issue with my pc where it keeps BSOD with code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have tried troubleshooting by reseating pc hardware but have no success. I have also reinstalled windows 10 which had stopped the problem for around a week, but recently...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, cannot reboot afterwards, boots into BSOD with no error codes: Hi, While playing a game for about an hour, I got a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. after rebooting, everything worked fine for about 15 minutes, So I started up the game again, after about 20 minutes, another BSOD, this time it said something about Kernel (I don't remember,...
  8. BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Getting random BSODS all related to the same driver crash, but different stop codes. This time the stop code was IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code: 0x00000000a Parameter 1: ffffdccf`3f961628 Parameter 2: 00000000`00000002 Parameter 3: 00000000`00000000 Parameter...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD)

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Error (BSOD): Hello, Hoping to find some support for this issue. It's happened twice about a half hour apart today and starting to disrupt my workflow :( Here's a link to both minidumps. Last time I checked my RAM with the memory diagnostic no errors were found. I was also running...
  10. Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10)

Constant BSOD With The Error Code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows 10): So I've been having this BSOD for 5 days now and had it roughly 20 times. It started happening out of nowhere and it seems to happen most commonly during games, but it can happen at any other time also. So far I've tried using different RAM sticks**** to see if it's the VRMs...