Windows 10: BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

Discus and support BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD everyday with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NeutronStarSM, Dec 5, 2018.

1. BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD everyday with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS drivers installed. The crashes happen mostly while I watch streaming videos from inside an Edge browser.

Attached are 3 recent minidumps and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AieRFPybLLv0iVRn3LsA6pPFb1BF

Please help me identify the culprit of these BSOSs. Thanks!

:)

NeutronStarSM, Dec 5, 2018

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I have been experiencing BSODs in the last 4 days.

The last BSOD showed me "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and I don't know what happened.

(I forgot what the previous BSODs error, I believe it was not "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL").

Here is the link for my last 3 minidumps file and MSinfo32.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1MN1Ypl7R3rbmt2VEh0MWxCNzA

Please, I need your help.

Thanks.

Kenny Rizky, Dec 5, 2018
  3. CWilliamson31, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Radit.Key Win User

BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

starting around a week ago, my computer has been getting bsod, with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

I tried and walked around the steps how to fix it, but nothing has done fixing it

I figured that I can't even check the minidumps to see something

some people are making threads and getting helped out, turned out I will try too

here's a link for the minidumps and my pc's spec : bzz.rar

thanks for the attention BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached) :)

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Radit.Key, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

1. BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached) - Similar Threads - BSOD error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump: I've been getting the blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly. This has only been happening recently I updated past version 1803 years ago.I've taken many troubleshooting measures, to no avail:reinstalled graphics drivers,updated to Windows 10...
  3. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump: I've been getting the blue screen of death IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error constantly. This has only been happening recently I updated past version 1803 years ago.I've taken many troubleshooting measures, to no avail:reinstalled graphics drivers,updated to Windows 10...
  4. BSOD - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Error - Minidump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  6. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump: I've been getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL since upgrading my pc, at least that's when it first became noticable. At first I thought it was due to a failed RAM stick. After running memtest 4 times at 4 passes each with zero failures I think it's a pretty safe bet that it...
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL minidump: I've been getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL since upgrading my pc, at least that's when it first became noticable. At first I thought it was due to a failed RAM stick. After running memtest 4 times at 4 passes each with zero failures I think it's a pretty safe bet that it...
  9. Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached

Repeated BSOD - Minidump attached: Hello all, Tried a couple of things from the last thread but still not getting much traction. I blue screened 2x last night and 3x times this morning. No discernible pattern still; the one from last night was during a game of Apex Legends after a full day of use in which I...
  10. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...