Windows 10: BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Discus and support BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UmbertoID, Oct 3, 2022.

1. UmbertoID Win User

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe, in the event viewer the origin is kernel-power 41 63. My specs are: OS: Windows 11 ProGPU: Rtx 3060 ti Aorus EliteCPU: Ryzen 5 5600xMotherboard: Rog Strix b550-a gamingRam: 2x8 Corsair Vengeance lpx 3600mhz 16clPSU: Sharkoon 650wSSD: Samsung 980 pro 1teraIf it's helpfull i will upload somewhere the minidump or the f

:)

UmbertoID, Oct 3, 2022

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

It seems to be connected with sound. When I go to the sound settings or click on manage sound devices, I get BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. Any help is highly appreciated

Mitch McNish, Oct 3, 2022
  3. f54eebf3-9bda-48ae-9451-1fae34519d74, Oct 3, 2022
  4. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

pfn_list_corrupt BSOD

I was having an issue with BSOD'. I was getting the pfn_list_corrupt, kmode_exception_not_handled, memory_management error and a couple others I didn't write down. I am using win10 and after the 1/8/16 update, I was having a boot issue. after all my t/s
    steps, I discovered it was the data port on my optical drive that caused the problem, not the updates. while I had the tower open I decided to boost my RAM to max out @ 16GB. all seemed well ar first, then I started getting the bsod's and error msgs. the memory
    error msg seemed to come up the most.

after going through the steps in the posts here nothing seemed to work. I decided to put my original memory back in the computer and waited, but did not get anymore bsod's. tried the new memory, which aht flunkie at best try assured me would be compatible
    based on the exact specs I brought to their store. yeah right. so I have had my old memory in the system now and still have not gotten the bsod's.

sad to think that some of the components out there aren't usable w/ win10, but some of these issues others are having may be related to their RAM.

Thought I'd share this with you all. Just food for thought.

lawrrencee, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

1. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - Similar Threads - BSOD error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

2. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  3. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  4. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe,...
  6. BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and getting BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT after booting up. More precisely - after logging in, in process of loading after desktop showed up. What I've done already: 1. Disabled startup for all apps from task manager. 2. Uninstalled all...
  7. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hello, Just a few minutes ago, I encountered a BSOD error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I tried looking for solution online, but I got confused. It happened during me playing a game on Steam Tekken 7 while also streaming. I've done this many times before for years without having...
  8. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hi I keep getting a BSOD any time I try to play a game on my pc and it gives me a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT code. I've done a memory test and sfc/scannow and chkdsk and come up with no errors. I've also gotten an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once. I've tried pretty much everything I've seen...
  9. Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My computer seems to bluescreen out of no where with not much warning. I'm usually running a couple of applications but it tends to happen even when I'm not running games. Sorry for the discord link but i cant upload this dmp file anywhere for some reason including in...
  10. BSOD PFN_List_Corruption

BSOD PFN_List_Corruption: I've been having trouble with BSOD lately on my computer. At first I believed it had to do with a single game, Playerunknowns Battleground, but while it still is far more frequent in this game (never lasts more than 15 minutes), I have had crashes in other games, during login...