Windows 10: BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Discus and support BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by perrynova, Jun 9, 2023.

1. perrynova Win User

BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070 superCpu: i5 9600kPsu: 500Wand 2 ssds 2hdds

:)

perrynova, Jun 9, 2023
  2. UmbertoID Win User

just had a bsod, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT ntoskrnl.exe, only one driver listed in the bsod info like the first dumps before driver verifier.

UmbertoID, Jun 9, 2023
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

It seems to be connected with sound. When I go to the sound settings or click on manage sound devices, I get BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. Any help is highly appreciated

Mitch McNish, Jun 9, 2023
  4. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD error || Error : PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Original title : PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Another day, another BSOD. Brand new message I've never seen before while playing CS:GO. Here is the minidump: Microsoft OneDrive

f54eebf3-9bda-48ae-9451-1fae34519d74, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT - Similar Threads - BSOD error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

2. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  3. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  4. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe,...
  5. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe,...
  6. BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message

BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT message: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 LTSC 1809 and getting BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT after booting up. More precisely - after logging in, in process of loading after desktop showed up. What I've done already: 1. Disabled startup for all apps from task manager. 2. Uninstalled all...
  7. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hello, Just a few minutes ago, I encountered a BSOD error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. I tried looking for solution online, but I got confused. It happened during me playing a game on Steam Tekken 7 while also streaming. I've done this many times before for years without having...
  8. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hi I keep getting a BSOD any time I try to play a game on my pc and it gives me a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT code. I've done a memory test and sfc/scannow and chkdsk and come up with no errors. I've also gotten an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once. I've tried pretty much everything I've seen...
  9. Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Computer BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My computer seems to bluescreen out of no where with not much warning. I'm usually running a couple of applications but it tends to happen even when I'm not running games. Sorry for the discord link but i cant upload this dmp file anywhere for some reason including in...
  10. BSOD PFN_List_Corruption

BSOD PFN_List_Corruption: I've been having trouble with BSOD lately on my computer. At first I believed it had to do with a single game, Playerunknowns Battleground, but while it still is far more frequent in this game (never lasts more than 15 minutes), I have had crashes in other games, during login...