Windows 10: BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

Discus and support BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI have a few errors with a new PC. When gaming, I sometimes have BSOD, randomly. All the same mistake. I'll tell you what test have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Services PCQC, Aug 26, 2022.

1. BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

HelloI have a few errors with a new PC. When gaming, I sometimes have BSOD, randomly. All the same mistake. I'll tell you what test have been done.Config : Ryzen 5 5600X / ASUS B450-F / 16GB RAM / 500GB NVMe SSD / RTX 3060The BIOS is up to date and was reset to defaults.The RAM is not overclocked DOCP deactivated and Memtest shows no error after 4 passes.CPU was tested with prime 95, no issues.Max CPU goes is 85 degrees in game.Windows has a few games installed but nothing much. Windows is up to date.I've did lots of research and found out about WinDBG, an awesome tool, but now I'm falling s

:)

Services PCQC, Aug 26, 2022

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

Same like this:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod - Windows 10 Forums

Code:
    "BUS OBS Error": Observing error. Usually caused by hardware components, Mainboard or chipset drivers.

BSODHunter, Aug 26, 2022
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) BSOD

BSOD 124 (When OCing) usually means needs more VCORE.

brandonwh64, Aug 26, 2022
  4. Caring1 Win User

BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124) BSOD

What model CPU and make and model number of Motherboard.
    Sounds like a CPU error.
    Is it on the compatibility list?

Caring1, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

1. BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 - Similar Threads - BSOD error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello My PC has been randomly for a couple of days already crashing mostly when I left a game on background running, please adviseDesktop specsCPU: Intel I7-7700K Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING PLUSGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value:...
  3. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello My PC has been randomly for a couple of days already crashing mostly when I left a game on background running, please adviseDesktop specsCPU: Intel I7-7700K Motherboard: MSI Z270 GAMING PLUSGPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value:...
  4. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have a minidump that I'll post hopefully someone with more insight can understand what's going on. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of...
  6. BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD error 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have a minidump that I'll post hopefully someone with more insight can understand what's going on. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of errorsource that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of...
  7. BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: HelloI have a few errors with a new PC. When gaming, I sometimes have BSOD, randomly. All the same mistake. I'll tell you what test have been done.Config : Ryzen 5 5600X / ASUS B450-F / 16GB RAM / 500GB NVMe SSD / RTX 3060The BIOS is up to date and was reset to defaults.The...
  8. BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

BSOD with error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: HelloI have a few errors with a new PC. When gaming, I sometimes have BSOD, randomly. All the same mistake. I'll tell you what test have been done.Config : Ryzen 5 5600X / ASUS B450-F / 16GB RAM / 500GB NVMe SSD / RTX 3060The BIOS is up to date and was reset to defaults.The...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 but no bsod: Do I understand it correctly, from your description, that there has been only 1 crash? No, the crashes usually happen 3-4 times each week. It has been going for quite a while now, since the fall creators update. In the meantime I have reinstalled my system a couple of times,...
  10. Bsod "whea_uncorrectable_error (124)"

Bsod "whea_uncorrectable_error (124)": Hi, I'm having a hard time figuring out the source of my blue screen on my Gigabyte Aero 14. The bluescreens happen mostly on battery mode, for exemple when I startup the computer, when I unplug the power cord, or when I wake up the computer from sleepmode. In some rare cases...